Mental Health Forums

Congratulations To Snoozysuzy On The Birth Of Her Baby Boy

manja.

Hi everyone.

Seeing as Snoozysuzy has given birth today to a beautiful baby boy, I wondered if anyone had mentioned it on the forum, or if Suzy had been online lately.

Snoozysuzy here a week ago, and I searched for her name, and it was the most recent most I could find, so I don't think anyone else has done this. (I hope neither Suzy nor anyone else minds me doing so).

I'd like to say a big congratulations to Snoozysuzy on the birth of her beautiful baby boy. Suzy I have enjoyed hearing your updates over the last months, and could feel how much you were longing for this day.

So so happy for you xxx

(((snoozysuzy and newly born))).......xxx Many congratulations, and may you both continue to do really well, and thank you manja for letting us all know..................xxx

Congratulations Suzy! Such good news. You must be so busy atm but I'm looking forward to hearing more when you feel up to it and have the time. Lots of love to you and your family xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Awwwww!!!! Thankyou!!! I kept meaning to come on and update with the fab news, but life has been busybusybusy!!!

The important stuff - he's called Jax, was born at 12:18pm on the 5th november... His due date! He weighed 6lbs 2oz, & is just perfect!!

Natural birth, & i laboured til 8cm at home with only 1 paracetamol! Lol. He would have been born here too had i listened to the midwives advice over the phone... Eek! Was in hosp all of 20 mins before he was in my arms, the midwife was insisting that i wasnt even in established labour...maybe only 2cm.... Idiot lady!

So it has made me feel a lot more confident too about trusting my own judgement.... I couldnt have done that 2 yrs ago.

It took less than a minute from him crowning to him lying in my arms - such a perfect, easy delivery.

I'm breastfeeding so i feel like i do nothing but nurse atm!! But all is great. I have a lovely healthy baby, who has a very proud big brother, & i am on cloud 9 with it all!!

Mh-wise.... I'm sleep deprived and hormonal, but i have NEVER felt so good, so.....non-mental pmsl!!

Love to all and will check in soon, bubs is waking up now. And thankyou, thankyou, thankyou again!! Will add pics soon xxxxx

didn't want to come on n say a word but glad u have so i'm well happy to congratulate u here as well - love u sis! n u make beautiful babies love xxx

Archived