Mental Health Forums

Little Child

Kara.

This sounds a little silly but... i'm going to be silly. I guess that when one reaches a certain age, one can afford to be silly without giving a siri.

Today i was on the train lost in my thoughts when i realized that the little child in me was playing with the little pots and pans, cooking a lovely pretend dinner. The little child was enjoying that play. She didn't have worries nor fear. Just. She was just and simply playing. I looked at her and i thought "that is just right sweet little girl".

:-)

thats not silly at all

im glad she can play she is so lucky xx

i wish mine could but shes locked away

(mainly for safety)

your little girl sounds very content and you are happy with her being happy

how lovely xx

I often let my little child play. For years he was hiding, scared of being hit again, I told him id look after him, hugged him. Now he is less frightened, and can come out and play.

Mine is afraid of me/uncertain and I hate her

Guess it's something to work on...

Nice to hear that your inner child can play freely though : )

well... that was yesterday only. it was lovely but all back to normal :-( hatred for her is also back. as soon as i feel closer to my T, and my little child, there it comes the bloody brutal to spoil it all. sometimes i feel so tired of this fight inside me...

what to say? it will happen again. that is what there is to say.

thank you guys. you are lovely and so is my little child...

xxx

((((((Little ones)))))) :) xxx I have got compassion for my little child, she was badly wounded and I am protecting her now. I have started to love me and her. We must love ourselves and hug ourselves too :) I give me a hug regularly and my little me gets a hug too. I hope u can all start to heal. Make friends with her if you can, she/he needs u xxxxx I love a good play :) xxxxx

Deal. Well done for doing it angel tears and thank you for pushing us to do it as well. I certainly nee a push.

(((Little ones))) :masked:

I just found this post and I'm glad I did, it was lovely to read this first thing this morning, and what, on some level, I needed to find as well.
So a big thankyou to everyone that posted. Lots of love to us all xxx

Archived