Mental Health Forums

I Think...

maddy harper

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today i feel so low even chocks squeaks mever cheered me up and he usually does with his antics. Got the doctor on monday to have my pain patch upped so i hope they will up my abilify then anall. Will keep you posted.

the guide dogs are threatoning to take my dog away from me again which is so unfair as its not my falt i have been ill. They want weekly updates which is fair enough and i am willing to give them but i dont like what their doing to me.

Went to docks on the 16th, and they finally upped my mood tablet to 20 mg and i am noticing a huge difference in the change of dose all ready. Ready to face the world again just need honey to do it with. Also i let my bf go on christmas day but it had to be done cause i wa7 fed up of beiog spoken to and treeted like shit. I had enough so i let him go. Sorry for any typos.

honey is coming home next week on the condition that if i get really ill again i have to say goodby to her as she is gftting near the end of her working life. But @ least i am getting her back, thats the main thing.

Archived