Mental Health Forums

I Think...

maddy harper

still relappsing here as i now have to keep it inside as my dog will get taken off me if i show signs of being ill again, i dont think thats fair that i have to keep it inside, that would make things worse for me i just know it. Finding most days a struggle but i have to keep going some how.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I agree it's not too good to keep all inside. At least you can talk / vent here, they won't see it; I send you courage and caring hugs.

I still think my radio is talking to me though so i cant listen to that or a tv. I dont have one but i can here the one above me so i try not to listen to it when its on.

Hi. If you feel not safe with radio and TVs for now, you should try to avoid them. Do you have the possibility to talk about it with a professional? Take good care of yourself.

my voices keep telling me to hurt my self in some way. Trying really hard to ignore them as best as i can. Can listen to the radio now with out it talking to me so things must be on the look up somewhere.. Wonder how long this will last.

I hate when these bloody voices say things like go hurt yourself. It sounds a good sign that you can listen to the radio again though, that may give yourself a mean of distracting, But please, if at any moment the voices put too much pressure on you, call the crisis lines. I don't want you to risk acting on them. Maybe you need adjusting of your meds? Friendly kiss and take care.

meds have been upped.

How many voices did or do have n your head 3moons if u dont mind me asking? I have 4. 1 is a really nice 1

She s called sarah, she s 10 ever since i started hearing her. I dont hear her that offen as the other voices scare her away but its nice when she does come to talk to me.

I've 3 peoples living inside of my head. 2 adult males and one childish female. They can be bothering when they speack to me at an inapropriate time but I lived so much with them that we are like a team and I love them. Then there are the "ghosts" outside, I don't know how many they are but it seems to me that it's a different person each time and they are very agressive, we fear them.

cant listen to the radio again, new it wouldnt last! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Had enough of this shit! Shouldnt be having to deal with this not at all!

well today is going shight. Voices n my head shouting threats. Cant play my instruments yet as its to early so i cant get away from them. Meh!

Archived