Mental Health Forums

What Are You Grateful For Today?

Humblegrub

For being alot less pathetic than I gave myself credit for. For allowing myself to trust others. And also for the rainbows. I've also seen three.

• 1 month later...

I am grateful for, all of people that make, this place, this space, and all the life and love, coming through....

Never had such rich, unified, emotional responses...so very grateful to you all.

Peace out, moonbeam beth.

Today I am grateful, to HumbleGrub, for having the presence, to create this space in the first place.

Also to the CHMT, where I live, I have this privilege, of being here, at home, and here, on line, only for the dedicated 'G'.

That put in his faith, and the extra hours, no one pays him!!!

Thank you for allowing me the space to recover, the place to get the help, and enough, experience, to bring myself a little closer, everyday, towards, integration an inner peace....

i am profoundly grateful for my mice

my children

they are so beautiful

i adore them with such intensity

and grateful for beautiful people here like moonbeam beth above

who personifies the qualities i hold highest

Mousie...I am at a loss for words..not sure where to post the response..maybe not here..but something must return to you...

It must be, quite a privilege, to be so loved by you..

Thank you, ever so much, for such a fine compliment..

Thank you for giving me, another reason to feel the gratitude today, and for starting the 'daft poems'

bit tearful now..but in a good way..

With sincere, well wishes, moonbeam beth xx

Today I am grateful for, my body, skeleton, bruised, broken, scarred...no matter what any of us did to it

Here it is, willing me forward.....

Thank you, natural selection, what you took with one side, you gave with the other....

I am grateful that it is 5-30am, half an hour and I can start the housework and then get my cat to the vets. Also grateful for lovely friends here.x

I am grateful to my loving partner, who is the first man to ever treat me with love, caring, respect and understanding. To my son for simply being funny, brilliant (even with his hormonal tantrums), to the like minded souls I have met and continue to met on my journey, to my inner Me's who have kept me alive and helped us to survive,and to the person who invented chocolate buttons….the stable diet of my small inner child :-)

Greatful for photos of a younger self, reminding me, if I dare, of what I could go back to being with some hard work.

Today, I am grateful, to, rather than for, 'G', dedicated, trusting me, supporting me...for telling me always..."no,I give to you, what I give to my own, you are no different"...

when I am freaking out, you never once, made me feel, that this wasn't all 'part' of the glorious life process...

When I am lost, you, show me, my own map...

When, I make mistakes, you laugh..."ahh Beth...its ok, really, we all got to start somewhere"...

Nice one 'G', you know, how much, I appreciate you...

The fact that I've reached 41 years old and am well into the recovery process, with two lovely children and a lovely wife, my own home with only a small mortgage, a first class honours degree and a PhD, and a nice band of people who go on nice country walks with me.

Today I am grateful for, every person here, that has the courage to commit, to understanding, unwinding, and repairing the deeply personal and complex problems, this life has presented to us all...

Keep strong people, and when we can't keep strong, lets keep safe.

Peace and light for all, moonbeambeth.

I am grateful for the existance of chocolate. : )))))

My ability to make tiramisu. (Oh god..... life without tiramisu would be no life at all)

But today I am especially grateful for my boyfriend for always remaining stable when I swirl all over the place.

Archived