Mental Health Forums

What Are You Grateful For Today?

Humblegrub

Soory to spoil the thread but Carthraziel, are you aware that 'tiramisu' translates from it' to English (with spoken word) as

Cheer me up...

thought that may add to your smile

moonbeambethxxx

I'm grateful for having experienced, at some point, warmth and care from my T.

I'm grateful for being able to, at times, feel grateful. What a lovely feeling!

Thank you Karaindrou, saying what it is I am grateful for today...

My T's, all the love, no holds barred, full open heart love...didn't know until I got here, how lucky I was...(met some different types now!)

For the emotion, in itself, the full spectrum, swirling, intense, emotion, this gratitude, is beautiful to bathe in...

I am grateful for internet access, and happy for the relative freedom of speech...

Ecstatic for the truth, and wealth of available information,

and humbled, by the experiences, of all the people, that all this technology leads me too...

I'm grateful for having met my soulmate, she has brought me so much happiness and helps me through all my struggles. She makes me want to be a better person and is the reason my heart beats. I am also grateful for my 3 dogs who love me unconditionally

• 2 weeks later...

Today I am grateful to everyone that ever wrote anything down for others to read...all participation leads to more understanding...

and especially to those that got ambitious enough to get books into print, or put up web-sites...

Yes grateful to those gone before me, leaving a paper trail of knowledge behind them...I pick you up with purpose, save one child like me, me...

I woke up today to find Lady sorting my kitchen and a fresh bottle of Pepsi Max (I have an addiction) in the fridge. She didn't know I ran out last night, just brought some in case. Ergo I'm grateful for having the world's best girlfriend. Oh and she surprised me with steak to cheer me up last night. Like I say, world's best girlfriend.

an understanding husband funny teenager and my lovely little dog and to find some one that shares my beliefs..

lightworker.

Archived