Mental Health Forums

What Are You Grateful For Today?

Humblegrub

i'm greatful for my animals

my instruments

my friends

and having a nice house to live in...

money helps to but we wont go there as its not something i think about that much...

as long as i'm comfortable, that's all i'm greatful for.

• 2 months later...

The lavender that I grow in my window box.

It has flowered now so today I used the dried out flowers to make my own little scent parcel that I can use to calm me when I'm anxious or ground me when I'm dissociating more. It seems more personal knowing I grew it and now it is helping me in return!

• 1 month later...

Today i am especially grateful of friends that care.

Also, a yummy roast dinner i didn't have to cook, and a nighttime bike ride under a clear starry sky.

Living in a peaceful country

Being able to have Internet and see the Scottish indyref (and upset it wasn't a yes vote...and I'm English with no real tie to Scotland)

Having food to eat

Having good intuition

Being a good planner in many things

• 3 weeks later...

I am proud does that count, because I hiked.

Grateful for the beautiful animals I saw

For my sweet and patient boyfriend

For the joy of taking pictures with my camera

For the nice chat at my mums

For my sweet cat

And so on

- To chance to obtain standard knowledge...that all others got, and I was denied...

- the means to not be "nice" to strangers and have my own space...everybody else here, so can I be (somebody would say this is a symptom of a disease, I doubt it...prove it kindly...)

Having an excellent day, getting to learn so much, getting complimented by the big bosses for my quick learning n work today, n getting offered a promotion to transport supervisor. N I get to stay at hubby's place tonight n have a lie in tomorrow as no work n daughter staying with mother. I love my life right now. <3

I'm grateful for my epic daughter, epic job, and awesome ex husband who supplied the loan to replace my car which got written off last week (second time in a month i've had to replace a car), I'm grateful that I wasn't too injured in the incident, and have a loving handsome husband who has been caring for my needs since by cooking my meals and running my baths, I'm grateful that I was able to continue working my job through the pain and grateful for the concern all of my colleagues showed me, even though I've only worked there a week. I'm just grateful for my life!

N I gotta say this...

Damn my Vauxhall Tigra called Xena is SEXAY! =D

That's awesome Chip!! Put a smile on my face :) I hope that you wasn't injured too badly?, hugs xxx

I am grateful for the wonderful purrs that my cats give me :)

Aww, a lovely thing to be grateful for, angel tears :)

(technically yesterday, but as i haven't slept yet, i count it s today) getting to see the man im smitten with and that he hasn't taken out a restraining order against me! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not one hundred percent sure what I am grateful for today.

Been rubbish day but at least had a joke with cashier in supermarket, so put a smile on my face for brief moment.

I'm grateful for my family

I'm grateful for the beauty of nature

I'm grateful to have a job

I'm grateful for my big fluffy black cat who is a big ball of pure love

Archived