Mental Health Forums

Can Give Me An Insight As To What May Be Wrong With Me

anondan

I am going to the doctors but could you maybe shed some light as to what the doctor might say that's wrong with me when I tell them the things below. these are whats wrong with me.

Paranoia – feel that everybody is looking at me talking/whispering about me laughing at me when I go outside.

I don’t trust or like people.

I have something similar to television static in my vision.

Feel scared a lot like there is something evil in the room. Find it difficult to close eyes in shower because I feel like something will get me from behind shower curtain.

Impulsive behaviours based on how I feel at the time or what situation I’m in.

Get numb heavy sensation in my head. Or pressure tingly feeling.

Fast speaking when I do have conversations.

Dislike people easily if I think they have said something that might be in the slightest bit derogatory and then try and cut myself off from them even family. This is because I get offended very easily, even going to a shop if the cashier is not friendly towards me I feel it is a personal attack and that type of thing will ruin my day and make me feel depressed.

Find it difficult to go outside on my own a lot.

Find it difficult to think clearly everything is always muddled.

Feel detached from myself constantly. There is no relief from this feeling. (Derealisation)

Quite a numb empty feeling inside very rarely do I feel love even though I know I do love people.

Get angry and stressed a lot.

Generally find being alive difficult, Can’t keep a job because I struggle being around people as I never feel I fit in and always feel intimidated by people. Lack the energy and motivation to do anything accept sit on my own in my house.

Don’t have much concentration

Archived