Mental Health Forums

Good Day, Good Times

maddy harper

they love getting out their cage to explore the outside even If its just a bigger cage they are running in they love it nun the less. i love hearing them running about and squeak to each other.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pigs love their new running space more than the old one. Think its because this one i using just now has no corners. The sides are curved so they can chace each other easyer in this pen so that means more fun for them more toys for me to buy and spoil with. :) its their birthdays next month. I will be getting them something for the ocation. am i mad? Actually, dont answer that...

found another scale on my silver flute yesterday during practice so that cheered me up. :) have started writing for the silver flute now new it wouldnt take long before i started writing for that flute. I have composed tunes on my other two flutes. I dont have the crystal one at the moment for safety reasons as i didnt trust my self not to brake it. bloody voices. Grrrrr!.

went to the pet shop today and got stuf for the guineas. Hay. Wood flakes for the bottom of their cage. Food and dryed dandelion leaves which they both love :)

Managed to get the pigs cleaned out and let them have a morning run. They love their runs and green veg to go along with it. :)

they are very spoiled piggies :). They have three runs a day so they get lots of time out their cage. chock loves cuddles but spike would much rather go off and bight something rather than being petted. He is a funny piggy.

managed to get the pigs cleaned out with out any protest from iether pig. So i am happy they have a nice clean cage again. small steps. One day at a time. Thats how i live my life.

Yes, the road leads to the same place whether you go by big steps or by smaller ones.

We too take one moment at a time and it works great currently.

glad to hear that three moons :) finnished my song yesterday so i am pleased about that. pleased how its turned out. Its a scottish folk peace cause thats where i come from.

waxed up my dreads this morning forgot to cover my head last night and woke up to really frizzy dreads. Looked like i had been dragged through a hedge backwards so i had to fix it. They look much better now for the waxing. Sorted the frizz out. Its totally gone.

i have had my dread locks for a year and four months so they well on their way. They give me back ake sometimes their that heavy on my head and back. Worth it though.

The back dreads are passed where a bra strap would be on my back. the front ones touch my sholders when they aint in a bandana to keep them out the way. I have always had long hair. Ever since i was little.

Today hasnt been to bad. Put in a lot of flute practice in. The pigs have had two runs all ready today but when they running around they so0funny its a joy to hear.

Archived