Mental Health Forums

Good Day, Good Times

maddy harper

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a friend coming over today to do some music so that should be fun :).washed my dreads. They were filthy. Its amazing how much dirt dreads atract

had a busy morning. Cleaned pigs out at half four. Waxed my dreads at five. Had something to eat and took my tablets at six.

Got the offer to be in a band last night. I have played with this person once before, so they are gonna come round next week with a guitar to have a music session to see what we sound like together. Cant wait! :)

having quite a good day outwords anyway. even if inside i feel like shit. had some visitors today which was nice. Cleaned the pigs out and stocked them up with all their vitals so i feel happy for doing that.

they want me to be in their band. There is four people all ready so i will make five. Had a friend come over to see me yesterday which was nice.

i took my flute back to the shop and it was still under cover against damage or brakage so its been sent away for repair. I have baught the exact same model of flute as the one thats broken which sounds better actually the keys are a lot lighter on this flute than the one thats damaged so its better for trills :)

just had my hair all done. The dreads are all tight to the head again. They look really good. I am pleased with the job that was done. :)

Archived