Mental Health Forums

Anxiety Getting Out Of Hand

maddy harper

worryde about getting an appointment with the dock as usually by the time my Call gets answered there are no appointments left. Also worryde about seeing the dock as i hate doctors n general.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

worryde about getting an appointment with the dock as usually by the time my Call gets answered there are no appointments left. Also worryde about seeing the dock as i hate doctors n general.

Yes, but I think you need an opinion on the increase of your meds. It seems that you'll have to get an appointment... I'm with you.

The doctors was stressful man. The stupid doctor kept missing items off my script so i had to keep going to the lady behind the desk to get her to tell the doctor that they were missing. Lucky i check them before leaving the chemist. Lucky for me the chemist and doctors are n the same building. If they were n different buildings i would have been in trubble.

I got really stressed out by it to be honest three moons... i dont cope with stress very well as my brain doesnt react n the right way to it. I just flip out and panic...

I am worryde about how much debt i am in with the bills for my care costs. I cant aford it really. I am struggking with it and have fallen behind with payments so i am loosing sleep over that... Hell hell hell

Could you call a social worker or your Mayer to get advice on how to have payment facilitation? I had no income earlier this year until a social worker made papers for me, so I know how stressful financial problems can be. I care for you, dear Maddy.

Archived