Mental Health Forums

Anxiety Getting Out Of Hand

maddy harper

i managed to go out the house with my carer today with out flipping out in my head

she's a quiet calm person and that helps me a lot.

my anxiety returned as soon as she went out the door. though so i am back where i started!!!

sy!!!

aaaarg!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've squashed the anxiety with clonazepam because i cant handle the fear inside

the only issue now is, i feel dead in the head

i'm not anxious any more but i cant think straight, i can just about type...

talking is out the question...Cause i cant find the words....

woke up to my heart going at 115 beets a min this morning.

felt really paniced and had to take clonazepam again

if i don't at least have 1 a day i fall apart with out them

so yes, i have a problem with them i think but that was the docks making not mine

if it was my choice when i went in to hospital i wouldn't have taken them. but i was forced to

told a friend about how i was feeling and his answer was to go to the docks.

i'm scared if i tell my gp what's going on they will admit me and my entire world would fall apart.

anxiety is still there but i had 7 hours sleep last night, i took a zolpidem and slept through till my alarm went off

update---

been taking zolpidem for the last 6 days to try sort my sleep issue out as that was making my voices worse which was then making my anxiety worse

so i was trapped in a circle... my anxiety is stil there but its a bit better than it was...

the zolpidem is helping me get my sleeep back on track.

i've not gone for a nap today all day which is unusual for me

i usually have at least 1 nap a day, even if its just for an hour, i know that doesn't help in the long run.

but its hard to brake the cycle once your in it

1 day at a time

that's my mauto at the moment and it seems to be pulling me through.

ish.

my anxiety is so bad a t m its recking everything

i cant enjoy the simplest of things with out it creeping in through the cracks.

grrrr!!!!

had to take clonazepam today again to control the fear

i've cut my dose down from 3 to 2 a day as the 3rd one was making my life unlivable.

i was really slow, didn't want to talk much, i just wanted to sit in the same place for hours.

so, something had to be done

managed to go out with out having a panic attack...

had one when i came home instead

I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!

i've just found out that i've supposed to have been paying for my care that i get each week

they want over 100 a week from me and i owe them about 300 now

this is causing me some anxiety!!

i'm afraid!!!

i cant aford the care each week but i need it...

i guess i'll have to pay this bill off then cansle the care

then i'll have to rely on people that i trust to read my mail when it comes through

why is this happening to me??

i should have more support...

i havent seen my social worker since last october

when i saw her she said my house is a shit state then she cut down my hours then left. i havent seen her since.

i went out with the dog yesterday and got lost...

managed to find our way back home thankfully.

hasn't helped my anxiety much but playing with the guineas does...

grooming honey helps with it to

sorry i aint been on here much...

stil anxious but i've been playing with the pigs and that's helped me a little

my pigs are my theropy really. Honey is my eyes so i cant spoil her like i would like to

so the pigs get spoiled

she gets new toys all the time so i guess thats spoiling her...

i hate this, the fear, the scared feelings, the pounding heart, the feeling that something bad is gonna happen but i don't know what or when its gonna happen...

everything....

i cant handle it!!!

i just want it tostop!!!!

Anxiety sucks. That--and depression--are pretty much the only emotions I can feel anymore, and I'm sick of them. I can only get thru the day--and night--by taking my Xanax and Ambien, and I wish I had an unlimited supply of both. I just want to zone out and not feel anything. Nothing interests me, I have no friends, no hobbies, no nothing. It's like I'm dead but my body just hasn't figured it out yet. I wish it would hurry up, I am sick of this!!! :angry:

This is also my experience - like I am dead inside.

I've been a shell instead of a person ever since I was a really small child.

Chronic, long term abuse from an early age must have made my essence leave my body and it has never come back, despite much work.

I abuse drugs to get me through the day also.

Sorry for derail Maddy, see my replies below.

i'm still on the clonazapam for my anxiety

unfortunatly i'm on 2 tablets a day instead of 1. so i am a bit pissed off at my self tbh.

Don't beat yourself up.

I've experienced benzo withdrawal and you get a compulsion to beat yourself up.

I think that the initial cut from 3 klonopin a day to 2 is what made your anxiety ramp up.

I get anxiety really badly and life disruptingly, so I feel your pain.

Cutting from 2 to 1 a day is just going to lead to real trouble. It's way to fast.

If you're gonna reduce your benzo dose, you need to do it really slowly, but it is possible to reduce your dose in a safe way that has no symptoms, you can pm me for details if you want.

For now, it's a good thing that you are back on 2 a day.

Please, no more cutting big chunks out of your benzo dose, you can do this slowly, without worsening your anxiety.

Hi Maddy, it's me again.

Sorry for the flurry of posts, it was easier for me to reply to each one individually.

I've now read your whole thread.

WOW, what a strong person you are, and I am saddened to hear you have such little support.

I am also sorry to hear that your care does not come free.

What type of world are we living in, really?

Where abouts in the world are you?

Is there no government help for people with disabilities in your area? How about charities and other support agencies? It seems really harsh that you have to pay.

Dosing intermittenly and unevenly with zolpidem and klonopin is a sure-fire way to increase your anxiety.

You need to be taking the same dose each day, so that your receptors are not confused.

Klonopin is a really strong benzo, and there is a whole world of difference between, say, 0.25mg and 0.5mg.

Also, chillingly, doctors are not aware of how strong it is. They think 1mg is a tiny dose, when really, it's the equivalent of 20mg Diazepam, enough to put anyone on their back.

I know you have visual challenges to deal with, and was wondering if you could get some support around your doseage of klonopin.

Maybe you need more than two, but less than three, a right dose so that you are not over sedated.

If you were somebody else, reading this thread, you would see a very strong and resilient woman, as you would have an outside perspective of the situation.

today has been a nightmare anxiety wise

i havent been able to go out side

mind you, its been raining here and i didn't wanna get honeys fur wet aas she is getting older now

i'm really struggling with my mood at present

especially the an xiety aspect of my disorder

i have panic disorder as well as bpd, autisum and atention deffisit highperactivity disorder so, my life aint easy right now.

i think i've let my self down by having 3 clonazepam today

feel like i have failed my self

i was doing really well just having 1 but then it went bck up to 2 now its gone up to 3 again which is the dose i'm aloud but i don't like them

they make me feel dead in the hed

slow and stupid.

i cant think straight let alone going out to the shops

ah well, swings and round abouts...

my anxiety was so bad this morning that i had to take 1 mg of clonazepam, that's 2 out of the 3 i have a day right now

so i only have 1 left for today

bugger!!!

my anxiety has gotten so bad i'm back on 3 clonazepam a day which is supposed to be my normal dose but i don't take that many through the month because i run below the tablets running out

i'm a bit tired so sorry if this post dont make sence...

took some zolpidem last night to knock my self right out

this is the second night where i've taken it and i've had 12 hours sleep both times

trying to get rid of the voices aint i

after having a pretty good run with my anxiety not bothering me to much its all come crashing down...

today is a write off...

Archived