Mental Health Forums

Portrait Drawing

wordsmithy

I've been drawing faces this week:

Ullidetail_zps8318f42d.jpg

This an observational drawing of my art tutor (a first for me - drawing people I know that is). She seemed to like it!

doodleme_zps61ebc978.jpg

This is a very quick very light drawing of myself at 19. All baby-face and boyish crop...

These are really good, I really like how vibrant the top one is : )

Me too, I had less than five minutes to draw her and went for that red pastel because of the colour of her jacket.

Was really nervous (social anxiety that old demon) at the beginning but enjoyed it so much in the end.

O.O

You are incredibly talented and amazing. And I'm not just saying that.

I can't draw the human body at all. Especially the face and hands. Occasionally I get lucky but I can't do anything compared to this.

Just wow. Incredible. Post some more!!

O.O

You are incredibly talented and amazing. And I'm not just saying that.

I can't draw the human body at all. Especially the face and hands. Occasionally I get lucky but I can't do anything compared to this.

Just wow. Incredible. Post some more!!

Thank you :D

I really needed some praise today. Will definitely post more artwork no matter how scribbley.

Scribbles are sometimes the best. Even better than a completed and refined drawing. They can show your thought process and carry more emotion and such in the hasty lines.

Sometimes all I do is sketch and scribble. Even if whatever comes out ticks me off. xD

Archived