Mental Health Forums

Lemurs And Me

Dice

Today I got to do something I never thought I would EVER in my life... At the Zoo they had this new walk through bit, Where you can walk in with the Lemurs, You're not allowed to touch then sadly for me, But you are super super close to them, They is nothing between us...

As soon as I saw it, I had to go in, It was just the most amazing thing ever... Being up that close and nothing between us, I was super excited that I could do it and done it, It was such a high that I was within reach of them... As stupid as this may seem to everyone else to me it's like one of my dreams became true...

No one really knows how much prosimians, Monkeys and Apes mean to me, I could spend my whole life being with them all!!! I just wish I could meet gorilla's face to face and touch one...

This is one of the videos I took today, As it kept saying my photos were too big to upload, Pffft...

http://youtu.be/Nb6tl3SdjKs

They are so beautiful :D It must have been amazing. I love monkeys too. I would love to cuddle one but maybe in some ways not being allowed to touch them would make the experience even more 'real'- it's like walking through their world and sharing it with them for a short time.

Archived