Post unread piling high on the shelf,

I wish understanding could be delivered

Salutations from only the microwave completing its daily chore,

I wish I had company in which to eat

Deafening screams of solitude through the open door way,

I wish there was a warm hand to grasp

Timid heartbeats from the passing of time,

I wish for a moment to enjoy not endure

Thanks for replying moonbeambeth. I don't often write poems, I'm not very creative in that way but I wanted to express the state of my 'real' life - not the life I show everyone at work or friends or family but the real life I feel like I endure when I return home. It makes me sad when I think about how that is the truth but it is.

Hello artemis84, I am sorry that you are with the sadness, of separation, from your full expression, with your people, around you...

But I celebrate, your truth, and the sharing of that truth...I like your expression, lends to others, something they can't express, someone can point, and say, THIS, is what I am trying to say...

I am not creative in this way either, it all just started, and now everyone is suffering my bad poetry, but being so wonderfully supportive and giving, with it, with me, it has been helpful to my learning/healing process.

Well wishes, sorry, very late, hope things are making sense! moonbeambethx

Thank you moonbeam, yes you did make sense. I would feel honoured if my words spoke to anyone else, although sad for them too, this is not a fun place to be.

Thanks to you too Emo, it was so kind of you to say you thought it was good :blush02: And for your kind words. Writing did help a little. I'm struggling again right now but hopefully it will pass. I hope you are ok.

xx

Archived