Mental Health Forums

Beth Got Dark...

moonbeam beth

Beth got dark, it weren’t so pretty, but not so ugly either!

Really!?

Really! With your one dimension,

Just thought you’d mention, did you!

Really! Your mono-track mind,

With its singular voice, thinks it is equal to mine!

Really! My depths would drown you,

My chaos would own you!

Really! You are not life qualified,

To open me,

You are not experienced enough,

To feel, what I see!

Really! I choose whom,

I let within, think you can demand,

To see the space I am in,

Really! Non- compliant, you say,

Nope, it is just you,

I won’t play this game!

Really! Address me,

Properly,

Use my full name,

I am far passed a ‘miss’

Really! Simple as this,

I just don’t like you,

Take this, as it is,

Really! Dear Sir, it is time you depart,

If I open, I will close you,

rip through your ‘one’ mind,

Leave chaos and swirling,

Watch you unwind

Really! Dear Sir, You are dismissed,

I did not come this far,

To be treated like this.

The actual interaction, really was just like this…funny how this life works sometimes…I really do not like this man…because I don’t, not because I have MH difficulties…I wish him well, but far from me!

Hey, Thank you, no trouble really, this expression above, says it all...

It was an intrusive, interaction, and one I do not welcome...

Just because, my whole, medical/psychological, self, is open for assessment, does not mean, I must, take, what the above person was pushing on me...

I was surprised, to find, such darkness, err, ego, in me, the person writing to you...

but I am setting my boundaries...lol, long way to go..

Thank you for caring, and sharing, really, means a lot, that you are present, with this, for me...

Well wishes, moonbeambethxxx

I like the way you told the singular mind how it is for multiples !!!

they would just get lost your right so right !!

thanks for sharing xx

Thank you for your presence Emogirl, means so much to me, your time, and energy..

You are one of the people, that I have to thank for, this current, creative, expression...

When you share, you open me..inspire me, to try, to find, out-lets for my expression...

You gave, so much, to me, through your expressions...I will always carry you now, whenever, I write, like this...

Well wishes moonbeambethxxx

hey dont say all that nice stuff, you might even move me to tears, and they not allowed in my system !!! But thank you for saying those kind sweet things about helping you release your expressions emo xx

Yes, on-line friend, positive statements, are difficult to receive,

I am baffled, why I cry, when someone says something, nice and positive...almost, as if, my system, has, negative as its de-fault setting...

My intentions are, to give, you, what you gave, me, long distance love, through sharing...

Well wishes for you emo xxx

Moonbeambeth, you are in my thoughts…I am deeply sorry to hear what has happened, but also good to know that you know you and yours and hold your own. proud of you lovely lady for your strength, determination, drive and warm heart xxx

Thank you BuzzyBee, it was not easy...you know of me, I am open to, open for, people...

But Blimey! this particular gentleman, is way out of line...It was hard to stand, and say NO...hard to say, it is not me, it is you! I don't like you!

I wish him well, far from me, I wish him, exposure, enabling him to see, the people that he is attempting to work with, need, so much more, than he is ready to offer, from us he, must learn, not the other way around!

I am in protector mode...for the other women, that are still inside, the hospital placement, I have a choice to leave, they don't, I can only hope, that my stand, gives them, courage, to say, NO, do not offer us your opinion, you are NOT my Therapist...he is not, a therapist, so really should keep his opinions to himself, as I did not invite, or welcome his, offensive imput!

Thank you for being present with me, sharing this with me, and for, listening...

well wishes, moonbeambethxxx

It makes my blood boil when i continue to hear stuff like this, which you have raised and sadly experienced. I all to often witness and hear about professionals, who simply should not be working in this particular field. and need to stay well away from practicing in a 'caring/ supportive' profession. Im glad that you said something, but you should never have been placed in that horrible position in the first place, no one should. As we have previously discussed, your finely tuned, so will immediately pick up on anyone who isn't good for you to be around…..his peers should have the backbone to pick him up about his approach and conduct, but i also know, depending on his position in the hierarchy, people often don't.

Hugs xx

Thank you Buzzybee for listening today, and being present, you know it took its toll...

Thank you Steve, for your presence, appreciated, I wish you well with yourself...

I give you my word, I am present, a little, tired, yes, routine in the air...but dealing with me...

I give you all my word, everyone that responded, to me, and helped me process today,

I did not make 'a mountain out of a mole hill'...

It really! hence the poem! Was really intrusive, offensive, and I am blessed to have been here, with all of you, to gain, a sense of understanding, about such, dignities, respects, that we give first, withdraw, after...

I have spent the entire afternoon with this...and am currently, checking in,sending thoughts of peace and light to you all here,

and then off to find, positive and creative ways, to tell you all, what is happening, from this experience today...

I am thinking of so many, and many will not read this post, but if the thoughts equal positive power, it is out there for you all...

• 3 weeks later...

wasteman

joke doh

u attitude an tings move innit

dats sum real shit doh bb

respect for dis

y u dont share

coz i woz dere doh

did u bin him?

nuff said bout wasteman

movin on

OH MY GOSH jj you have been all over here

was you awake all night little-big???

Well from how you explain 'wasteman', yes, but you know I do not use such terms for people L'B'..

But I respect your right to freedom of expression and speech...

No L'B I did not bin anyone, he is a 'shadow' I told you all what we have done about this man...go to Email or ask the 'terrorhawk' at the unit...

you make me smile little-big, really you do..

you are a funny person...

Stay strong out there BB got you either way xxx

lol. he dat wasteman

u too nice doh

all excuse me an give bref...

naa

bb y no giv me da liks?

i cum c,

wot u dont lik wot i say...

were u go ere doh

u woz talk ere?

soon cum...

Hey JJ...

Thank you for your thought..yes...I appreciate that...

I respect your right to freedom of expression...we will talk more about this...

Sorry about the likes JJ, yes, I will...

but cannot just send them because you here, we can talk about that too...

Well wishes for you JJ big shouts from BB

Were u wan me to reply den bb? I don c were U write more poem den bb Were r day? I go look otha tings now yea

Archived