Mental Health Forums

Sh... Sneak Preview Of Mothers Day Card In Progress

wordsmithy

What do you think?

elmdcwip_zpsda73c545.jpg

Its based on a photo of me and my mum. The penciled in circles will become red polka dots.

Every year I give my mum a shop-bought card and she always says "I rather you made me one!" So wish granted...

sk

((((seriouskid)))).........How brilliant and beautiful, and it still has to be finished.?................Your mum will be over the moon and what a very specially talented person you are too...............Fantastic.............Pickles.xxx

I love it!

:):D Thank you! My sister (who coincidentally received a hand drawn card for her birthday) said it might be worth turning this into an enterprise. :worried_anim:

((((seriouskid)))).........How brilliant and beautiful, and it still has to be finished.?................Your mum will be over the moon and what a very specially talented person you are too...............Fantastic.............Pickles.xxx

Thanks :D , yep only a bit of painting left to do. My mum would love it if I drew a stick man though.

AWWWWWWW, Just gorgeous, i love it…your mum will be chuffed to bits. If I got a lovely hand made card I would be moved to tears (I don't even think mothers day is on my sons radar)…you will make your mums mothers day really really special x

It looks really perfect :D

I don't know your mum but I bet she will love it.

Beautiful lines, happy faces, so much love :)

Will we get to see the coloured version? :D

That sounds like an idea, making these for others as a business.

I wonder if I've got the self esteem to to turn this into a little business though...

AWWWWWWW, Just gorgeous, i love it…your mum will be chuffed to bits. If I got a lovely hand made card I would be moved to tears (I don't even think mothers day is on my sons radar)…you will make your mums mothers day really really special x

:) @ the "awwwww", thanks

It looks really perfect :D

I don't know your mum but I bet she will love it.

Beautiful lines, happy faces, so much love :)

Will we get to see the coloured version? :D

:D It'll be finished by tomorrow, I'll scan and post it before I give it to her.

I absolutely love your card...

I look forward to seeing it finished, and you have made me smile, to think of your mums smile...

Well wishes from me, moonbeambeth.x

:unsure: After finishing it I thought it would be terrible if my mum wasn't the first person to see the finished article so I will scan and post it tomorrow after I give to her.

I absolutely love your card...

I look forward to seeing it finished, and you have made me smile, to think of your mums smile...

Well wishes from me, moonbeambeth.x

Thanks for loving it, beth! Glad it made you smile.

That's really thoughtful of you, and it's really good! She'll love it I'm sure! Well done : )

Thanks Kit, I think my mum deserves something more thoughtful after looking after crazy old me for 27 years.

Beautiful piece of work there seriouskid! I wish you could have taught me to draw, I love your style :)

We've all got a lot to teach each other :D Thanks Gandalf.

sk

Ahhh, that is sooo cool, big smiles of love going around...

Yes very happy to think on you and your Mum...

Thank you for sharing, well wishes, moonbeambethxxx

Archived