Mental Health Forums

Beth Got Dark:feedback:with Love...

moonbeam beth

So the follow up is…Not creatively expressed, sorry… :worried_anim::blush:

As nursing staff with this type, of qualification, and the actual fact, that they are the ones just are, present and employed…I must find positive not destructive action… :mad0233:

I was enabled, 5 minutes telephone, time, with the Consultant level, precious and appreciated. :crying_anim::unsure::)

Submitted the issue, over the phone to Dr..name… , and by Email, to him, as, first level, management, as it were…I assured him, that if, any persons within the residential care, suffered an increase of, triggers and chaos, in relation to this nurse, my same Email, will go the, to the Director above, as I WILL, find ‘whom’, that is, if I need too… :glasses02:

The consultant, and all the many relevant, staff and supporting staff, are processing now too, make sure that… He is placed on shifts from here on, that team him, with, the more experienced psychiatric, nursing staff, he will not be on night shifts, within the residential unit…The peer, review and feedback system, is open and in place for this, member of staff… :angry::sm.jpg::):wub:

The situation is positive, This Gentleman, will become, what I call shadow…until his peers delegate back, deeper levels of working responsibility, in terms of interaction with clients…We lose no-one and train someone I have done all I can…with the phone and Email, mind and spirit, to enable, my own agenda… :grouphug[1]:

On a personal note, I did not really err, like my own, attitude and behaviour, on reflection…

I am accepting, of my own, sensitiveness, my trigger and chaos, my journey from, victim, to survivor, to function, living now, this being-ness… :blush02:

I am learning, I only have, all the Professionals, my small world, to set, a standard, like, err, boundaries, basic, level of respect that we give first, and remove after…They all, have ceaselessly, given with word, and truthful dedication, to explain to me, over years, what they would give themselves and loved ones, what is the dignity, love, care, which all equals respect… :wub:

They set me beautifully, complicated standards, how is all this all possible for the ‘people like me’ possible…I will learn…

So, I will find better ways, other, than what just ‘was’ my reaction to this person… :blink::wub:

Until it happened, how would I know?...

Sorry my interaction with you all is so one way today, I am present, but needing all of my awareness, to deal with, my currant experiencing…I am over 48 hours, with this, err, physical-mental-emotional: processing, I can’t give anything more today…but you all know how I appreciate you… :wub:

Thank you to anyone, that was present, is present, gave presence, to me at this time, helping me to process and do more than just survive as chaos and trigger… :blush::grouphug[1]::)

Anyone, managing to cope, I salute and celebrate you all…Hang in there, people, after all, we are 1in4, that is, just is, real good chances, of, the fact that we are not alone… :)

Well wishes, with thoughts for peace and light to you all, moonbeambethxxx

Hey it's ok to have days when you need to process things and have your awareness, we are here for you too :) You are doing great Hun :) xxxx

Hey Steve, Thank you for presence...and sorry, I have kinda' been all weirded out!!

Rough couple of days....thinking of you, wishing well, moonbeambethxxx

Archived