Mental Health Forums

How Do I Get Normal Knowledge?

formester

How do I get knowledge that most others have and take for granted?

Knowledge such as subjective morality, not giving up on goals, etc?

I think the real reason is that people get threatened, and they want to put me down/deny me it.

The thing is though that:

- I am a free human being, i can do as I please in life

- If all others have it, then I can also. Nobody can assert objectively that I cannot.

- I think it angers, offends and annoys people for me to have it

Somebody may respond "oh well, this is people". Really? I'm sorry, but most people don't mind nor care what others do, especially in our contemporary liberal society. This opposition to my point has to rationalised beyond personal opinion or how one's family conditioned the person... Last I checked, most don't oppose others for buying clothing, or cars, or any other common item in our culture. I went to work today, and nobody opposed this. lol.. It's comical, but such is life.

Can you give an example of when someone is angered or annoyed??

I went to work today, and nobody opposed this. lol.. It's comical, but such is life.

Could you have answered your own question??

Steve

Because when I ask people, they get angered, mostly IMO out of fear or insecurity. I don't accept this as "part of life" because many others get what they want without much question. If others wish to single me out, so be it.

How do I get knowledge that most others have and take for granted?

Knowledge such as subjective morality, not giving up on goals, etc?

I think the real reason is that people get threatened, and they want to put me down/deny me it.

The thing is though that:

- I am a free human being, i can do as I please in life

- If all others have it, then I can also. Nobody can assert objectively that I cannot.

- I think it angers, offends and annoys people for me to have it

Somebody may respond "oh well, this is people". Really? I'm sorry, but most people don't mind nor care what others do, especially in our contemporary liberal society. This opposition to my point has to rationalised beyond personal opinion or how one's family conditioned the person... Last I checked, most don't oppose others for buying clothing, or cars, or any other common item in our culture. I went to work today, and nobody opposed this. lol.. It's comical, but such is life.

Hi

I think normal knowledge is attained through a normal life. Really you get educated at school, and as an adult education is optional. You don't have to know anything, for example, you could study motors, and then you will have motor knowledge, and so on.

Archived