Mental Health Forums

Are You Safe Today?

PDBPD

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am back dearest people...

I am safe, and full of gratitude, and bursting with, so much, the tears won't stop...

But here I am..

and here I will be...got love to share...

Not enough to solve or fix or change any of the pain that you all feel, but if compassion is as compassion does, then I will fill you all with so much to read, that I held your hand long enough, to bring us moment to moment...

Yes, I am safe today...

A little body sore...

and very tearfull...

but safe, and here..

and bursting with the gratitude and love...

Keep safe and keep strong Dear people...

Sending lots of love to you all xxx

I am back in the work routine. It feels like a safe place but has triggered ED habits and I'm back to fasting. PD group begins tomorrow, but I doubt that it will help with this.

Go Steve..Go Steve...we believe...we believe...in your power...

Plus we need someone to get these others onto the path and off of the flowers...

Selfishly wanting you to succeed Steve....

I cant give you all any LIKES...

want to show my appreciation.... :grouphug[1]: Addy Steve anyone who wants to squeeze in...

Be here with the hug...

Mind went walkies again yesterday,body with it.Was definitely not save.Was really confused when come back to myself.This morning,concerned phone calls reveal just how bad my problem is and how unsafe i was.

Well,still here anyway

Hey Emo...rest well, you need it, really you do..takes a lot of your strength...well wishes...

Hey bubbles, be stubborn-to be safe...well wishes for you...

I am safe and tired..wish the same for everyone out there...few of you really on my mind, hope you all check in...

MBB xxx

Hi PDBPD,

See psychologist weekly,12.00 today,plus MBT weekly,group.I think digging and revealing can often make problems worse.So probably agree with EMOGIRL on the therapy thing.

Not to bad today,hope you are all well

Take care

Stellar

Hey pennx you out there?...sorry for how you were feeling...hoping you are safe now, well wishes x

Hey Stellar, top efforts...

I am safe in my fortress, alternating between, severe panic to wild tears, to deep breaths and smiles...and back...

have support and know I am blessed for this....

Take care of yourselves,stay safe, as best as you can people...I will think of you all...try to send out the compassion, and light...

Well wishes MBB

Archived