Mental Health Forums

I'm Back

buzzybee

After a couple of months of feeling utterly powerless, in a very triggering and difficult situation, this little lady is not taking anymore shit. Im stepping out of my comfort zone and going to take a risk..it's going to take huge self belief, belief that i will find the money to fund my venture from somewhere, but I believe that my purpose in life is to help others (I've studied, got many qualifications), but I need to get back on track and complete what I set out to do…My purpose in life is not complete and I know my goal is achievable.

From meditation the support, care and validation from certain people on this forum (you know who you are), and the support from my partner and personal friends, Ive started to take real steps to change my current situation, I don't intend to stay in a job, which is leaving me at risk of abuse and lack of support and I intend to fly and be the person I was always meant to be….I want to make a difference.

I hit a rock bottom, feeling that there was no way out, but there always was, I was just to scared and fearful of believing in myself, so I tolerated behaviour from others, which i haven't done in many years and the consequence was that my situation felt hopeless, I wanted to give up, I could see no way out…I felt fear in a way, which i haven't felt since childhood, it was all consuming……so buckle up world, Im ready to join you again :)

Wow buzzybee, it's lovely to see that determination. Do go for it. Do make your dreams come true and do keep safe, always. I'm so glad that you didn't give up.

Buzzybee, welcome back to the world again!!! You will make a difference. You are already making a difference.

Big hug!

xxx

Thank you so much Karaindrou, that means so much to me. Ive just applied for my Masters in applied psychological therapies. I don't know where I will get the funding from, but I'm trusting in the universe and that it will provide for me…I'm not worried about it, I just know that if this is my true path, the money will come x

Wow buzzybee! Well done. You sound so sure about wanting that Masters... I agree with you. Once we know what we really want, we work to make it happen. Yes, money will come. And you will feel more fulfilled doing what you love doing. And you will do it so well!

I will be crossing my fingers for you buzzybee.

Hugs buzzybee. Have a lovely rest of week :-)

Archived