Mental Health Forums

Anna! ! [Could Trigger]

maddy harper

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all i know is i feel huge even though everyone i know tells me i am not. Wish i could find the off switch for this disorder anall.

Hi maddy,

I feel for you. I've always been built bigger than a lot of people and growing up was always chubby but I unfortunatley found solace in bulimia with anorexic traits and went from like 14 stone down to 7.5 in 6 months because I restricted so much and was sick when I managed to eat and then went on huge binges and wasn't satisfyed until it was all back up. I was 100% convinced even when fitting into size 6 clothes I was huge.

I'm no longer what is considered bulimic but now I restrict in times of stress then binge until I'm so full I hurt which has caused massive weight gain which triggers thoughts of being sick that sometimes win. It's horrible when you can't control how you feel about food.

You have made massive progress from reading the first comment on this post to reading your latest one. Ana is a horrible horrible monster and she takes no prisoners. Be proud of every single little victory you manage. A small victory is just as important as a huge one if not more so. x

• 2 weeks later...

Since i have come home i have been avoiding food. Been skipping meals again. Think i am back sliding. When i was doing really well when i was at my friends house i was eating really well. Now i am not.

Aw. Would it be an idea to phone to each other regularly so you keep the feeling of his presence? I hope you can get better soon.

I find that self-destruction urges are very strong usually so I acknowledge how difficult it is for you. I hope you don't get discouraged and that you can keep trying every day. Every little victory counts, even if it's bad again the next day. Rome wasn't built in one go. You have the right to have lapses, you're just human. Keep challenging, my friend.

thanks for the reply three moons. Really struggling with my anorexia since i came back from my friends house. why is life so fuckin hard?

• 2 weeks later...

Still struggling with my anorexia. The urdge to perdg my food has come back. I havent done it but its there n the back of my brain.

Well done for admitting it and saying it out loud, this way you can get support and help.

Try to let the thoughts flow, keep distracting, and if this becomes too much don't hesitate to call your doctor to let him know.

I hope that things will be alright. It's stressing to have these thoughts.

• 5 months later...

thanks for your reply bob...

i am really struggling today

i still havent eatin anything. and i'm scared

i'm drinking though now which is a start but it still isn't food is it???

my friend made me some pasta last night and when i picked up the bowl i felt really sick looking at it in my hands...

i know i cant look at it really, just a figure of speech.

i'm hate my self!!!

• 8 months later...

I've been struggling with my waight

since i moved i've put on half a stone and i'm beeting my self up over it

its not making sence and i know its not helpful to my over all look of my self but i cant help it

i must be punnished for putting the waight on somehow...

• 6 months later...

Well

i hoped to not be posting here again but here i am again

basically things are not good at all

my size six jeans are too big again and i look fuckin terrible

i was doin really well when i moved

i was back in 8 jeans again and feeling really positive about the waight but now thats fucked big style

voices tellin me i am too fat

uglley

nothin but damaged goods no one should look at

perging got really fucked up i am constantly doing it

feel like i have no control over it and its recking my life all over again

dont know what to do

really scaired

dont know how to brake the cycle i gotten in to

thanks for reading if no ones replied

Archived