Mental Health Forums

Did It Again.... :d

Jelly-bean

jeez .... how come it always happens to me ?

i went to sainsburys today to do my week shop , thought id make an effort and wore my wrap around top it covers loads and is totally comfortable, there i was busy looking for bargins when i look down and see my boobs !!!! nothing covering them omg!!!! id not tied my wrap top proper and it had come undone and was totally open!!!

didnt know whether i were flushing, embarrssed or what but i defo flashed .... wouldn't be so bad but im not a small lady ... how to act normal when you flash ya 40 double ?? in the milk section of all places ... holds head in shame!!! :/

lol its typical me really lol so yeah already laughing about it... its like i never do things by half's ever lol ...

im good thank you ratherin, and hows are you doing ?.... gawd thinnk i would have died had someone coughed and pointed nnnnnnoooooo! nightmare lol i did a quick swoop of the place and i think i got away with it lol .... lets just hope the security guy didn't get a n eyeful hahaha!!

Don't worry about me :3, i'm glad you are doing good!, haha yeah so think on the positive!

well if he did, I think you made his day lol :)

Awww bless you jelly bean..i've done the walking out of a public toilet with part of my dress tucked in my knickers…I'm now mega vigilant after using public loos, just incase i make an ass of myself again. it happens to the best of us……Miranda has made a whole TV series about these very things, where she is in many a crazy and compromising situations, you were just having a Miranda moment xx

haha i like it from now on its not classed as a jelly hiccup but now its a miranda moment haha!!! xox

(((jelly-bean)))...............this really made me smile..................its really good you could see and express the really funny side.xxx Did make me laugh.xxx

Archived