Mental Health Forums

My First Track I Created At My Course

ruffryder

iv been doing a music production course and this is one of the things iv made so far, its my first time making making a video as well so sorry about that. i know that its probably not that good but its something i have made and so i thought id share it.

i created all the synths on there put together the drum beats used reverb on most of it and automated parts of it. the vocals are not me im afraid lol they are just a loop on the program i used.thanks for listening

Hi Ruffryder,

Really impressed. Im a big dance music fan, and it certainly got me jiggling in my seat. what a fantastic creative talent you have. I can envisage folk dancing their socks of in a club to this beat…great stuff :-)

If you have dream, don't give up on it, stay focused, challenge the shit times and keep going until you have achieved your goal. The music industry is competitive (i know my ex was a musician and made it) but new talent is being discovered every day, one day it could be your turn. so keep doing what you are doing…remember the big names were in your position at one time :-)

Much more mellow this one, can imagine sitting in a cocktail/ wine bar with friends, mellow dance music in the background, nice stuff Ruffryder :-)

thanks alot guys it really means alot i will put the other one up when i have time and more as i make the im hopeing to get the equipment together so i can work on them at home

man alive!! well done old bean :)

i know that major names started up by posting their stuff on youtube

wishing you deep enjoyment and passion for what you're doing

and appreciation for your work :)

cheers mousie its just a start there is so much that can be done but not having a mac at home to work on makes it so hard and they are very expensive so wont be getting one any time soon but ill keep my class up and what i can there

Hey Ruff, As soon as I can access a computer and internet, I will listen in and catch up, mobile has made so just trying to post two replies,over an hour!!! Sending thoughts your way, Well wishes, mbb.

Archived