Mental Health Forums

Going To Uni

starryeyesee

Hi all

Just to pass on some good news that I passed my access course with 8 distinctions and 2 merits. I've also just had a lovely afternoon with someone from here who urged me to post my good news.

So I'm off to uni in september which is at the same time amazing and scary but all the crises and bad days have proved to me that despite all that I can do something with the rest of my life. And I can write a decent essay!

So, hang in there everyone. We are all special.

much love and hugs

xxx

This is such great news! It is easy to get down and then underestimate the effort of our hard work. Well done you for A) making this happen for yourself. & B) celebrating your achievements.

*big hugs*

Awwww wow, thats wonderful news. You must feel on top of the world. sounds like you have worked really hard, been motivated and committed to your personal goals and they have paid off, thats great. What are you going to be studying? :-)

I'm going to be studying Applied Psychology and Sociology BA (Hons)...I'd like to be an occupational psychologist which basically means helping employees deal with stress and mental health problems at work. I saw one for a while through MIND and they inspired me.

Thanks for asking and thanks everyone for your support

xxx

this is so cool :)

its a wonderful path you're taking

don't be put off by the research and statistics stuff

everyone is bewildered by it in the 1st year!!

but it just gets easier and i got to love it :)

and you have wisdom from experience that so many will benefit from :)

Archived