Mental Health Forums

Back And Struggling

bellaboo

Hello everyone,

I havent been on her for ages have been in recovery gained shit load and am now out on my tod trying to live in a new body. It was kinda going ok now i suddenly feel so incredibly uncomfortable i struggle to dress go out at all, feeling sluggish tired unmotivated and anxious. Im trying so hard to find structure and activity but its not enough and i feel trapped. A lots happened in the last year my periods returned, i feel pregnant then misscarried ive felt great and dam right awful but now i just feel stuck unwell and dont know how to move forward heel and get going and feeling physically poorly again even though im healthy bmi now. I literally see noone and feel ill most days. Just wanted to reconnect here if thats ok.

Hope everyones ok much luv

Bellaboo

Hi

Welcome back to the forum. I'm sorry that my reply is late but hope you still see this.

It sounds like you're really struggling and I'm so sorry to hear that. Sorry too for your loss. Are you able to get back to your GP and ask for some support again? It sure does sound like you could do with some right now. I'm glad that you came back here and hope it helps to reconnect.

Take good care

Jenny

I don't know you either. But this is a support forum, I thought anyone was welcome to respond to you. I noticed you didn't have replies, so I did.

Hi

It's ok, don't worry :) Sorry you've had a bad day. Hope you are able to reach out here if/when you need to.

Take good care

Jenny x

• 6 months later...

Archived