Mental Health Forums

Anxious, Anxious, Anxious!

maddy harper

To prevent this problem just keep your mind away from negative thoughts and start to think positive. If still you you can't find wellness then contact any treatment center.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another thing i am anxious about is the fact i cant get on here to post during the day. I can iether post late at night or furst thing in the morning but not during the day. I am strugglimg with out you all. you all mean so much to me. Your words of support mean more than you will ever know.

reallly anxious as i cant get on here during the day to post. The site just doesnt load. Really struggling with out you all for support.

Had to tuch my grounding stone this morning as the voices made me so disorientated when i woke up. anxiety is really high today so are my stress levels. Dont know why though. This disorder is so confusing sometimes.

Woke up at three and couldnt get back off to sleep. Kept having horible dreams. My head and heart were racing when i woke which wasnt nice. had some anxiety medication whic seems to be helping a bit. Running the guinea pigs to distract my self from the anxiety and voices. They funny to hear them running about. They get some speed on in their pen i tell ya. so pleased i have them. They part of my recovery. They need me. I am the only person they have known since they were six weeks old.

Woke up at three and couldnt get back off to sleep. Kept having horible dreams. My head and heart were racing when i woke which wasnt nice. had some anxiety medication whic seems to be helping a bit. Running the guinea pigs to distract my self from the anxiety and voices. They funny to hear them running about. They get some speed on in their pen i tell ya. so pleased i have them. They part of my recovery. They need me. I am the only person they have known since they were six weeks old.

anxious that i will have to spend more money as my bluetooth keyboard isnt working so i cant control my i phone properly as it wont let me write. Using my old phone to post right now so at least i can still get on here when it lets me that is.

anxious about spike he is wheezing quite badly when he is breathìng he sounds like a pit bull bless him. Taking them both to the vet as i dont wanna take any chances in case chock has it but it hasnt come out yet. I dont like it when my animals are sick it really worries me. :(

the pigs are fine. I aint however. The guide dogs came and took honeys spending enclosure away this mornin as shes retired so the pen wasnt getting used. i feel flat. Sad and very depressed. :( as i will never walk in harness with her again.

feel like i am talking to my self in this thread too. There dont seem to be many people on here right now but i still feel like there could have been more support. Even a two word reply.

Have had to take three clonazepam through the night just so i could get some sleep. not a good sign :( just not coping at the moment and there is no mental health support for me iether, which isnt right but there we are.

I am anxious about my friend who i spent xmas with. I havent been able to contact him for two days now. I am getting worried. he has bi polar disorder and when i spoke to him last he sounded depressed as hell. Not a goood sign. :(

Archived