Mental Health Forums

Anxious, Anxious, Anxious!

maddy harper

Sorry that your house doesn't feel safe at the moment, Maddy. Can you distract until things feel safer again? I send you love dear. Here if you want to talk.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am on four clonazepam or clonapin to give it its other name i am on that for my panic disorder and anxiety. I have one mg which is two tablets n the morning and the other two i take them on a p r n basis as they make me feel slow n stupid.

i dont feel mentally well at all. Still anxious as hell and i dont know whats causing it. I cant stand feeling like this. meh

I know you don't know me, but I recognise so much of me in how you are feeling. Just wanted to give you some big, squishy (((hugs))) x

Thanks for the support guys. Still really jumpy at everything. The only things that dont scare me are music and my guineas. The world has turned in to a very scary place for me. i dont like it iether.

still jumpy at everything when i awake but i am sleeping much better than i was which is progress. maybe its got something to do with the fifty mg of chlorpromazine i have to take at night. stops the voices getting in my dreams if i have any that is

I am still anxious even with the clonazepam but that takes the edge off slightly. The dock upped my dose so i have to wait again for the drug to build up in my system. Hope it dont take to long to kick in.

New it was a flash in the pan thing where i had no anxiety. Woke up this morning at four feeling really scared and couldnt get back to sleep. its gonna be another long day ahead of me. Waxed up all my dreads so they looking really nice. Had the rutes tightened yesterday so they look all neet

Archived