Mental Health Forums

Fallen In Love.....

angel tears

With some Sugar gliders!!!! OMG they are sooooo cute!!!!. We took a trip to an exotic pet shop and we couldn't walk away from them. The baby was adorable :)

Gonna do my research etc and consider things as it looks like we will be moving plus we are getting married 2 weeks tomorrow and will be away but awww such cuties. Has anybody else seen or kept them?. They are little marsupials that like to stay in pouches or your pockets :).

In love!!! Xxxx

Wow Angel I had never heard of those! I would definitely consider getting some myself if I could. As long as you educate yourself and can give them the care they need then it should be ok, and they're not the usual run of the mill pets : D

Oh! At first I wondered what the hell this animal could be, then I searched a picture on Google and I went like aw they're too cute, I'm dying of cuteness! :D

Angel, do you know how long they can live? I've not found this information on my quick research.

The best site I've found so far is http://www.sugargliderinfo.org/

If you decide to adopt one I wish you happy moments and hope to see the fur little some day.

I will have to see if I can get a picture for ya :)

I think they can live for something like 7 years?? But I will check it out again. We are going to wait until we have moved first but it's definitely something to plan for :)

I would have a zoo if I could lol with penguins too!!!

Oh, 7 years? That's pretty long for such a small animal. I think rats live like 2 years, my sister has one. You're right about moving first and deciding after if you adopt one, he would be unsettled by the move. I find penguins awesome, they're so funny! Always make me think of Pen-Pen in Evangelion manga. I love animals and I've a friend who's crazy fond of them, she can't walk in a pet shop without buying a new pet. Her house look like a zoo, effectively. :)

Archived