Mental Health Forums

Suggestion Box

Lily-Bee

Hi all,

This thread is our new suggestion box :)

Meaning when you have an idea on how we can improve on the forum and the sense of community or a fun idea etc. You can post it here. We will take a serieus look at your suggestion and let you know if we will implement it or not and why.

Lily

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

It would be nice to have a skills section that had useful info updated for various difficulties. Either links or things people do involving using their 5 senses or both.

I'd like to suggest that someone responds to the thread that was made about 'update forum issues' where many have posted issues and are awaiting responses.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

My suggestion is to bring it back to how it was; Ie more private, So we have do not get all the random so called members join who aren't real people, Like there is now and make me a mod if we become busy again <_< ... 

• 1 year later...

I think you would want to message Josh about that one, I am not sure if he added anything like that as he has been upgrading the software, It  is a really good idea, I think it would help people feel more connected to the site.