Mental Health Forums

Good News

artemis84

So I have been hoping that one day I could post in good day & recovery about this... and today it happened.

I GOT OFFERED A NEW JOB!!

I decided over the summer that I need to get out of my current role - it has been a good stepping stone back into work after the 2 years out I had to take for mh reasons but this is my 4th year now and after the crap I was getting from the little boy who I support's mum I figured I needed a change.

Anyway, I have been involved in this job interview process for the new job since October and today they finally called to say they have picked me out of everyone!

I was convinced they were gonna tell me I had been beaten into a 'very close second place' AGAIN as that is always what I seem to get told after interviews but it turns out that this time these people thought I was the best.

:D

(((((artemis84)))))..........Hey................Congratulations............I'm so, so pleased fo you.............It's been a long anxious wait hasn't it, but Oh My...............well worth it, and all credit to you for being chosen as the best candidate for the job............ :oink::bigarmhug[1]:

That's brilliant news Artemis! I really hope you enjoy your new job. It sounds like they kept you waiting for a long time which must have been really difficult but you hung in there and it was so worth it. Congratulations!

Yeah, hurray for you! Congratulations dear Artemis, I was hoping so much that you'd been chosen! You have great qualities so why not you! Very pleased for you.

Archived