Mental Health Forums

Feeling Like A Fat Pig!

angel tears

So I just had dinner with my son...

After hardly eating at all I had a few green beans, some sweet potato and the filling out of a goats cheese tart ( no pastry)

But then I ate a pudding!!!! Of cream, bits of cake and ice cream and I feel like a fat pig!!!!!. I feel like I will put weight on again. My head is fretting away :(

Plus my constipation is so so bad now.....

I think I have got impaction :( I have used suppositories and its so hard when it does come out, my bum bleeds and other than that nothing else works!!!. Fibogel does nothing, Senna or dulcolax do nothing either just the suppositories!! I don't get any urges.

What a mess :(

How do you cope with it hun?, I just feel so helpless to it all right now. Feeling like I need to purge again :( I just can't seem to stop myself!!. Xx

i havent perdgd my self for three years this april so i am having a party i think. Its such a distructive thing having a eating disorder normal people just dont get it. At least thats what i found.

You know though rationally that eating one pudding wont make you put on weight.

This has become an unhealthy pre occupation for you and that takes time to settle into something more rational again so it will feel uncomfy and scary for a little while but that will pass!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I drink 3 litres of water a day plus de caf tea and coffee, I have also got IBS so that doesn't help either!!. I have been doing slightly better with my laxative abuse....

It goes up and down depending on how I am feeling.

I have made an appointment to go and speak with a charity next week, it won't hurt to see what they say.

I used to abuse lax too and I think it takes time for your digestion to get more normal. Mine is really slow as a result and so i cant eat much at all without gaining weight. I do here that exercise is good for getting your digestion working. I

Archived