Mental Health Forums

Update forum issues !

Lily-Bee

Hi everyone,

Please post all issues here so we know what needs fixing.

I will also inform you all here when needed. As for the online users, next to new content click on more then choose online users and there it is!

Lily

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im still looking into the blogs but no luck yet. Im so sorry this happened, please understand its an update we have no control over. I can ask Josh to complain about this with company its from and Im sure he'll get it fixed.

Venting issue I think I solved can you guys check for me?

thanks for screen post of my blog dice, you could have done your own, really don't appreciate it. Not pissed but definitely not pleased.

thanks for screen post of my blog dice, you could have done your own, really don't appreciate it. Not pissed but definitely not pleased.

No I could of not done my own, As I have none up!!! Yours was the first blog there, So I just screen shot it just so they could see, I was reading it without signing in... It wasn't like I had shown everyone what was on it but wait they could see for themselves if they looked anyway... Next time I won't try and help as times before it's been said blogs could be read without signing in and sadly it became true with this update and I was only trying to show, Incase others hadn't noticed...

Lilly I have noticed:

1) that there isn't a way to reply to status updates

2) at the moment there isn't the list of topics that were last started but they do show in 'new content'. Both ways are fine I guess. For me they are.

Thank you guys for trying to sort this out. 

Just so people know, Who ever is online if a said random comes across the forum, They can go on your profile without being signed in, As I've just been on Joshua's without signing in first... 

Lilly I have noticed:

1) that there isn't a way to reply to status updates

2) at the moment there isn't the list of topics that were last started but they do show in 'new content'. Both ways are fine I guess. For me they are.

Thank you guys for trying to sort this out. 

I replied back to your status last night??? Click on " More " At the top and it will say  active stream, Staff, Status updates and something else, Click status updates and you will see them all and can reply that way??? I'm not sure if I'm making it clear or not... 

Again I'm back :ph34r: , The vents are sorted but now all the posts in the " Crisis " area cannot be replied too??? The stuff in bad day/night can be though... 

I'm going before I come across something else and be even more annoying :blink:...

Just so people know, Who ever is online if a said random comes across the forum, They can go on your profile without being signed in, As I've just been on Joshua's without signing in first... 

​Thank you for tips regarding status update. It works like that. 

I think that the most urgent thing is to some work on the privacy settings. I haven't got much in my profile but I wonder if subscription and personal info is safe.  

Good stuff Josh.

I fixed Crisis you can reply again now.

BTW Dice youre not at all annoying. It helps to know these things.

some issues

blogs ok now, thanks, but still see the title on right, maybe that was there before

can still see profiles not since in

if you press new content in space of a minute your get a error message to wait a minute. This means I can't change setting to daily so can't see new content. ( if that makes sense)

Will try to keep looking as and when I can.

wish you had given us notice of this but said that last time

but I also know we will get through it x

seems there is a minute delay before you can search again , send messages etc. not a biggy but whilst I remember.

l

​Had a look and for the life of me cant find how to change the number of seconds before searching again etc

What I have noticed this morning..............There seem to be changes re notifications................in that firstly, when I signed in this morning, It said on the 'new bell' I had 70 notifications and when I went to look there were none there! I tried resetting my notifications but 5 of them I cannot change at the moment all saying, when try to toggle that 'The administrator has disabled this option from being toggled'...........

I cannot receive at mo notifications on the following because I cannot change the setting............

someone posts on my profile

someone comments on something I follow

someone like something I've posted

and under 'Messenger'

I cannot be notified about messages

i.e..............when I receive a message, notification is currently disabled and I cannot change

same for

if I am added to a conversation

Also, I see from other members postings and I have experienced this too this morning, is that when searching and looking at different topics it keeps saying can't search for another 10 secs, or 45 secs etc etc...............The only way I could get around this was going back to the forums button!

Also, as expressed from other members..............the blogs are still public when not signed in!

Pickles

Also..................When not signed in, under Activity stream under 'more' on right hand side on home page, it is possible to see the headers and first lines of postings in places like Crisis point and the like................Even though the full topic cannot be viewed there is enough private information that I would not want to be seen by general public.................just thought should mention...............AND..............Blogs are still public

• Joshua unpinned this topic

Archived