Mental Health Forums

Update forum issues !

Lily-Bee

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes when I clicked on the link to get to the forum it says there is an error.. i.e. this website http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forums  but when I click on 'view new content' it works

And is strange that you have to wait 60 seconds before being able to 'search' although 'searching' includes viewing new content.. 

BUT thank you to Lily and Joshua for all your hard work. I do appreciate this forum and all you do to keep it running and updated x

Just gone to vent and I cannot???... As no   Option to do so???...

​Dice can I laugh out loud? Vent elsewhere, in depression/anxiety or bad night... After all you have bpd (haven't you?). You are not supposed to have good self-regulation skills.

(Hope it's ok to joke)

Yes when I clicked on the link to get to the forum it says there is an error.. i.e. this website http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forums  but when I click on 'view new content' it works

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I have no idea why it keeps quoting this, I only wanted it once and now it just keeps putting more and more in.  So, that's one issue!

What I originally wanted to say though was that every time I click on the 'home' button it gives me an error message too and I can only see the home page by clicking on 'view new content'.

Also, it won't let me access my (or anyone else's) blog from the home page - it says I don't have the permission to view it even though I am signed in.  BUT it works through the blogs section in my profile.  However, my latest blog post is missing entirely from this access point. Please can you look at this. Thanks

Just turned all my notifications off as I could not deal with having a post (this one) cancelled every time someone else did something.

Also, it all seems SO slow to load.

Sorry to moan so much, I appreciate it is no-one's fault but it is all really hard for me to deal with! (Which surprised me too!)​

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, however, it says "error please wait 60 seconds before searching again" every time I go into activity stream and then topic. 

Yep, sorry it has already been mentioned 

Thanks daisy for cutting the shit and getting straight to it ;)

replying to the support ticket now, let's hope they come back to me quickly 

image.thumb.jpg.f47b84b6b74d35a655ac99ad  Go into an old message and you will see that and that's how you do it...

I seem to of put my message in your quote box :S ... 

' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

Sah I have removed the post with the screenshot of your blog for you.

​thanks Lily that means a lot to me, my privacy is just as important as anyone elses.

Haven't been around for a while, these issues are obviously really upsetting for everyone - just wanted to say thank you to Joshua and Lilly-bee for trying to sort it all out.... (((hugs)))

Their reply -

Hello,

We've reviewed your request and unfortunately, it is going to require further investigation. I've escalated your ticket, and it will be addressed as quickly as possible. Because of the advanced nature of your request, please note that it may take longer than usual to fully address your concern. I apologize for this delay and appreciate your patience.

Well we be getting a chat room back??? And also anything being done about the status bar, How it is not always there and how we have to go on that person profile to comment on it???... 

hey thanks for all the time and hard work to keep all in check, you know every single upgrade is painful on the site for many, so I just have to say having been through many now, I am only just starting to clue in to how are you work to make it all work. I didn't intend to be so ignorant before, it is just hitting me now how much work it requires, since I am not in crisis and can see the other side of the pond, so to speak.

wow its like being back to the start of time again weird! saw the main page which is new but the forums seem like its back to the beginning. I thought I was in the wrong place

• Joshua unpinned this topic

Archived