Mental Health Forums

Update forum issues !

Lily-Bee

Wow, you've been really busy Josh, thanks! 

I still have an issue with the home page not loading straight off (with the error message 'something went wrong'). This happens when I sign in initially and when I refresh the page.  If I then click 'home' from the error message page, it does then load the home page correctly.

I assume we're still waiting for them to respond re; blogs?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the blogs - I have heard back form the IPB and they have told me there is a bug that meant when we updated it made all the hidden blogs viewable. Obviously unacceptable!

The way i have chosen to resolve the issue is to have them hide all blogs, as your privacy is of paramount concern to me. To change the ones you wish to share so that they are publicly viewable you will need to toggle the setting for each blog. Im sorry for the inconvenience but hope this resolves the issue.

Il re-enable the blog feature now for each of you to access your blogs.  

Yes it shows up under my blogs....

All I know is I tried to hide your blog for you when the blogs went publec but thats all I did....

I still have an issue with the home page not loading straight off (with the error message 'something went wrong'). This happens when I sign in initially and when I refresh the page.  If I then click 'home' from the error message page, it does then load the home page correctly.

​Does anyone else have this issue or is it just me?

​seem's ok for me x

I get it too...

I get it too...

Me too.. I've cleared cookies etc but not helped it..

Yes it shows up under my blogs....

All I know is I tried to hide your blog for you when the blogs went publec but thats all I did....

​Ok, I was wondering how on earth that could have happened. Let me know when it decides to let you change it back.

I get it too...

Me too.. I've cleared cookies etc but not helped it..

​I have an issue with this too.............Upon signing in I get Sorry there is a problem, something went wrong. please try again.......Error code EX126.............

Thank you Josh and Lily for all you are doing and have done to sort out teething problems with the upgrade...........Thank you for sorting out the permissions in notification settings Josh..........

Just two more things..........

Is there any way past notifications can be deleted from the notification list as we used to be able to do................There seems no option now to do this?

Also...........from public mode, when not signed in, if you click on 'more' in the top right hand corner and click on activity stream.........headers and some of the post can be seen publicly.........

I tried to add a screen shot but it will not paste in...................

Just wondering how things are going re niggles in forum?

1.I'm still getting this on sign in and when I try to refresh the page:

Sorry there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error Code EX126

I have to click on the forums tab to eradicate the message, but this only works sometimes.............. the error message also comes back if I refresh the page from the browser address bar.

2. Any news on whether there is an option to delete 'old notifications'?

3. Any news on Activity Stream in public mode?

4. Also with Status Updates.............in order to see some of the slightly longer status updates, we have to click on the date below it and this takes us to peoples profiles..................So it might look like people are looking people up when they are only trying to read the status update!.............Just wanted to , mention, cos this didn't happen before.

Would be good to have an update re how things are going and what is sortable and what isn't please.? Thank you.......Pickles.xxx

I also personally miss seeing who has been online in any one day.............its looking very very quiet at the moment, and short of looking people up individually to see, there is no real way of knowing if people are visiting or not.................it's reassuring to see people have been about, even if not online at the same time..........As it is now................it's a bit lonely!

P.S.........I have no idea why this message, when posted bunches up and is mostly grey...................It doesn't look like this when I type it before sending..................Aaaaagh.............

Really sorry, but there is another issue which is troubling!.....The opening public page http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forums/ before signing in, all the topics say no posts yet except for Personality Disorder.  I would imagine could be very off putting for any possible newcomers, do you think?.......Even for regular members too..........Is it meant to be like this?........

I tried again to do a screen print , but was unsuccessful..........I hope the link is enough to see what I'm going on about :(.........

• Joshua unpinned this topic

Archived