Mental Health Forums

being lazy and loving it!

flutterby

Hi all,

Ive never posted on this thread before, it makes a difference for me not to be posting on the crisis page, so things must be looking up!

I have been being a bit lazy lately,and its fair to say sometimes it make me a bit boring, but today it seemed to distract me and put a smile on my face! I tidied my room (soo many clothes, but never enough!) did some internet research, i say research but it was mainly ebay! and I watched favourite shows that made me giggle and music that made me feel good, I even painted my nails :o

I live in a beautiful seaside town so i went for a drive and saw the sea. I loved the colours of the ocean against the sky of the horizon. Then I cooked a lovely green thai curry and my friend came over for a catchup.

Im looking forward to Easter and seeing my family and spending time with them, especially as I missed Easter last year due to being in hospital.

Tomorow (apart from starting new meds) I plan to relax more and to do some art to help give me some of my own sort of therapy 

yay for good emotions !;)

That does sound like a lovely day- and not a boring or lazy one. And ebay is always research! ;) Everyone needs to buy new things sometimes and with so much stuff available, you want to make sure you get the best deals so research is an absolute essential!

Archived