Mental Health Forums

Hi guys, been a while

helenh

Hey all,

i havent posted here for a while and thought i would give an update. 

my ex and i have reunited and i have moved back in with Him and our children. i am settling back in ok, had a few days of feeling a bit like it wasnt my home anymore but school has started again so routine is back which has helped. 

My therapy sessions have brought out some of my past that i have not spoken about to many, it has been hard and sessions leave me feeling drained and emotional. but i am still going which is a positive and Dave is always willing to listen if i need to talk afterwards.

We are working well together to cope with my BPD outbursts and managing to stop them spiralling out of control. It is so much better than before when we would just argue through my episodes and not stop to see the real reasons for them. i know that there will still moments when it all gets on top of me but i feel that i have more support than ever.

over these past 8 months since i had a major episode and i walked out i have very stupidly got myself caught up in a small but continuous coke habit. i finally admitted it all to Him and He is helping and supporting me to stop it and get through the withdrawal. im not saying He is in anyway happy with me but willing to help me if i continue to work with Him on everything.

Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading this far.

I hope you are all doing well.

h x

welcome back helen,

sounds like you have had a turbulent time of it, good luck with the withdrawal and sticking with it, its good to see you back x

I'm very pleased to know that you are back home and that your husband is helping. These are lovely news. Take the help and give it all. I am crossing my fingers for you. 

Archived