Mental Health Forums

Great news

Lily-Bee

Hi all,

I am so exicited I just need to share :)

I rent an appartment from a big renting company,I love this little house and have been here for 15 years now. But already when I moved in the kitchen,bathroom and toilet where quite old and dated looks wise. Finally now I am getting everything new! In June theyre going to spend three weeks fixing it all up and putting in new modern tiles and cupboards etc and I got to choose what I wanted and what colors and I think it is going to look really great.My house is my palace for me and Ive spend the last few years making it more pretty etc I redecorated and such and this will just make it all come together and all be nice :)

They where just here from the building company and they really want to do so many great things like also hide the pipes that are now in view. They explained everything room for room and wrote everything down and let me choose lots of stuff like how I want it and then they signed and I signed a contract that I agree they are going to do those things here in June. So now they have to hehehe. The guy from the building company was supernice which is good as I plan to stay here while theyre here in June and he will be here too then so I wont have to feel weird as he is easy to talk to etc if something is up.

Lily

Archived