Mental Health Forums

It's gone!!!...

Dice

Because it fucking fucks up when you fucking paste stuff on here!!! 

So FUCKING THANK YOU FUCKING VERY MUCH!!!...

So now I cannot have it up as it's wrong and it won't let me change it or if it does all the fucking writing goes too small!!!... 

Fuck you!!!...

So not only can I not blog, Put a status up as I cannot lock it, I cannot even post my stuff!!!... Thank you so much for this shit update, You know how to fuck some people over!!!... 

And it's not like I can simple sit here and write it on here, As this whole stupid new message part fucks up all the time!!!... 

I understand youre annoyed.

You could copy and paste the text?

Annoyed??? I'm way past the annoyed stage Lily!!!... 

That is what I'm saying I done that and it fucks up too!!!... So I cannot do anything on here anymore, All because of this stupid fucking update, What just caused me shit for some people!!!... 

I just tried pasting and I also couldn't paste. 

I can copy and paste but it messes up big time and I cannot change it or if it does allow me to it will fuck up again and make it all too small and trying to change the size and other stuff is a fucking nightmare, It was bad enough when I done a vent in red, Never again!!!... 

I thought this place was somewhere people can post things so they may feel less alone or get a bit of support, But sadly it's not anymore for some people!!!...

Archived