Mental Health Forums

Independence

sophhee23

HI guys, hope you're all doing as well as possible 

Thought id share some goodnews for once with you lovelys. I've recently passed my Cbt driving test & a week later my fiance had me delivered a brand spanking new pergeot kisbee 100cc she's beautiful my little kissy. She is the first  (legal) lol transport I've had in my life and u finally have the independence I've craved for so long. I was unable to go out alone and still struggle hugely but Ive been popping to the shop (I almost poor things away for a reason to go lol) today I went to the hairdressers & the doctors and I was so excited and pumped up was amazing! Also your face is basically covered by the lid so extra saftey  (in my head) I'm aching like a bitch all over since I got her due to my fibromyalgia as well as the BPD but nothing will ruin this. It's amazing. 

Thanks for reading 

Won't let me post a pic :(

IMG-20150801-WA0001.thumb.jpg.450f486c7c

omg! what a cutie little ride you've got there miss, congrats on your new sense of independence, the world just just became a bigger place for you. I am glad to here that you are moving from strength to strength. Thank you so much for popping in to share you news it is so good, :)

Aww thanks huni I do love her!!! Yeah I missed the place wanted to see how people were doing, and thought something positive might be nice. God hun it's unreal I cannot explain it the feeling is just amazing! Thankyou sweet xxxx

I dont go to far anyway and she's beaut on fuel. She got to 60mph yday (downhill but still) her average is 5mph 

• 2 months later...

Archived