Mental Health Forums

Bpd sufferer and no support-getting worse

Kenzie1985

hi,

im not sure what I expect to get from this.

i have bpd and its ruining my life on every level. I've fucked up my current relationship due to my bloody mouth-I just don't know when to shut up. I jut keep going on me it never helps..I just can't help myself. I panic no msg.im such an idiot!!

ive self harmed which  is messing things up. I have a model job soonish and I'll have cuts and scars!! So frustrating !!

im in tears no feel like I'm going mad. Gp can't help because the mental health teams just say I need anger management.

wht do I do?!

some gp,s are dick heads and some are great you dont have to stay with the same gp look for one that you are comfortable with and dont just settle. my dignosis did not come easy i was homeless and so the GP I was shitty gp who couldnt/wouldnt get hold of my records and my normal gp wouldnt see me cos i wasnt in that catchment area but i kept banging down the doors and i got there i found a really good GP whom worked with me not against me; sadlly he moved to canada and ive moved practises so i will prob have togo through all the gps in the new practice until i find a good one whom knows a little about MH anyway i diegress. you just have to know what you want and dont settle for any of there bull shit it maybe NHS but they still work for you there your staff without you they dont get payed. 

Archived