Mental Health Forums

So alone and isolated

womaninterupted

Feel so alone and isolated.  just can't manage to keep a relationship going - always tend to create a drama in any relationship that's going well or end it because i'm in such fear of that person leaving me.  no friends either.  nobody in my family is talking to each other - seen my mother after years of not talking and now she has cut off from me too - which is very painful to deal with.  trying to make new friends but am also very shy and it's not easy for me.  i'm not really coping - work in a really stressful environment and feel like I want to run away most of the time.  when I was younger, if I had enough would just run off and go travel, which worked for a while but then I would end up with myself and know the answer isn't to run away.  have no support and just feel completely alone.  really hard for me to ask for help but really need some help.

That's pretty disgraceful of MH services, but not unusual unfortunately (according to my gp).I don't know your situation but maybe you could get a gp referral or self refer to Mind ?

Archived