Mental Health Forums

Newbie saying hello and feeling a bit lost on this forum,seems vast!

Stripe

Hello I am new here,my username is Stripe.I am feeling very alone and lonely.I live alone and only have my mum and niece in real life.

I struggle with anxiety and depression,had several psychosis breakdowns in my time as a sufferer.

I have managed to stay out of hospital four years but had a crisis a year ago.

I am starting a month's course of group CBT next Tuesday and will be referred for counseling after that.

Tonight someone arrogant  upset me a lot and I feel unloved and unwanted.

I stumbled across this site and thought I'd try it for support.

Hello stripe,

Nice to meet you I am beth or mbb on type :)I have not been here for some time.

I have connected on line and you are the first person in months that I say hello to here :)

I am sorry that you feel a little lost tonight....four years out of hospital is outstanding!!

You must have really worked so very hard to acheive this for yourself.

I like it here on the forum. Many-times when i am overwhelmed by my experiencing and cannot function properly, the people here are what i think about to get me through it. They shared so much support and honesty and information. 

I hope you find a little sense of belonging out here with us.

I must go now. Peace and light out from mbb :)

• 2 weeks later...

Stripe,if you need a friend to talk to,I'm here.My name is lisa.I'm a single mom and I'm alone at home pretty much every day with my almost one year old son.I get very lonely too.I haven't been out of the house in about 2 months.I have bpd and I get so depressed when I'm alone here for so long by myself.so if you want a friend or just want to vent to somebody or you just want someone you can relate to,just send me a message.everyone could use a friend

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Stripe, welcome to the forums :-)

I am very lonely too, I think a lot of people on here feel the same way. 

I hope you find help and friendship on these forums. If you ever want to talk just send a message.

Take care

Sheeba 

Archived