Mental Health Forums

WHY SELFHATE ?

SELFHATE

My name is SELFHATE 

I was a member here before ...can never remember my username and password

Anyway this me is 

I dont know weather to post this here or some where else 

I have BPD  but av been lying about a few things for my attention i dont know why i been doing it ( only my husband knows about it )

what it was is that i made up some stuff about abuse from a priest and some other things as well 

its turned out i was abused as a very young age by friends of the family  and in my teens 

i dont know why i make things up  i dont know what to do about 

Am Christian and i believe that am going to hell for lying to the people i lied to 

The priest died a few years back i never told anyone about the priest abusing me until i met my husband i think i was wanting to see if my husband really love me in some sort of sick way 

my husband says he forgives me and that i shouldn't worry about it  but ii do worry 

I understand if you dont want a liar as a member  

Sorry 

• 1 month later...

Hi

Welcome to the forum. Sorry for the delay in responding.. I think you have been very brave in sharing here and hope that it helped to share with others. I'm glad that you have a supportive husband. Have you ever been in therapy? I am asking because I too have also lied in the past.. therapy has really helped me understand why I told those lies. It isn't an easy journey but in my opinion definitely worth it.

Hope you're still around here and get to read this response. Take good care
Jenny

• 6 months later...

:trigger:This was me i am SELFHATE 

i forgot my signing ins and had to make another account i keep forgetting my username and password sorry 

i have been hiding the truth from people going around acting because i need to to survive  does this make me evil ?

Am scared all the time now that someone will see me for what i am 

I want to self injure but my husband hidden the tools and will not give me them back 

i feel worse  without it ...my husband wants me to stop the self hated of myself but he dont know who i really am here dont see me as evil he loves me 

I was getting therpy  but am too scared to say anything about i want to drink and take drugs i need help

sorry 

1 hour ago, HATE said:

:trigger:This was me i am SELFHATE 

i forgot my signing ins and had to make another account i keep forgetting my username and password sorry 

i have been hiding the truth from people going around acting because i need to to survive  does this make me evil ?

Am scared all the time now that someone will see me for what i am 

I want to self injure but my husband hidden the tools and will not give me them back 

i feel worse  without it ...my husband wants me to stop the self hated of myself but he dont know who i really am here dont see me as evil he loves me 

I was getting therpy  but am too scared to say anything about i want to drink and take drugs i need help

sorry 

THIS me sorry i keep forgetting passwords 

my brain dont work right 

Hello Faint,

The fact you are being so open and honest here must mean something good?

From my personal experience, I've always tested the people I love the most. almost as if i can't believe they love me. And yes, I've lied.......many, many times.

But there is always hope....that has been shown to me here and with the loved ones I have actually opened up to.

I really hope you get all the help you need.

Kim

Archived