Mental Health Forums

i took a time out!

Jelly-bean

I have been unable to be here for some time now, things have happened in my private live that I just was not coping so how could I be the support here if I was unable to cope myself? my youngest is still in prison, my mother has just had a mastectomy and now is having chemo, and I broke my promise to my children by ending up in hospital after an od! after a ten year gap!

but I'm back and i'm going to try put some life back in this here forum, I can see some of the up grades are actually working and I need to clear a huge back log of stuff, also I see some people really do need this place just as much as I do so please, come talk share I can't do this on my own, I have not moved onto another site, im loyal to this one .... hope to here from anyone real soon I need you as much as you need us lets get our support back here asap!

miss you guys always xxx

Welcome back, :) I am so happy to see you and you have always added such kindness to this place. I a sorry tor read life has thrown you for a loop, I hope you're starting to feel more stabilized and we can be a part of that. I am surprised to find how much this place adds to my sense of feeling connected to other people.

(((((Jelly)))) I haven't been here much either. I don't know how much I'll be able to come online but I miss you all. I'd like to try.

I'm sorry about everything that's happened. I think you have done so well to cope with any of it in any way at all. You're still here, still fighting and still trying to be positive and that's amazing. This site is about receiving support as well as giving it- I hope we can support you.

I am so sorry things are so tough jelly, welcome back and I am so glad you are here. I agree with Saharah this place really fills a space for me too I really missed the connecting and talking with everyone. Hi Emma it's good to see you here too xxx

Archived