Mental Health Forums

Keeping myself busy, giving myself a purpose

Data

I am happiest when I am busy.  Often I find I am choosing activities to boost my mood.

When I have nothing to do and my mood is low, it makes it worse. Sometimes if I have too much to do I get stressed.

Its not as if I have too little to do, I am actually a very busy person. I have decided to start learning French this year.

Hi Data,

I like to stay busy as well.  I remember you mentioning you had some nice hobbies.  I think one was photography and another was leading a walking group.  Are you still pursuing them?

It's nice to see you again Data.

I think it's really good to choose activities to boost your mood. Je parle francais un peu. Bonne chance avec ton francais. Tu peux parler avec moi si tu veux. (I hope that's right, it's supposed to say I speak French a bit and good luck with your French and you can talk it to me if you like.)

On 12/03/2016 at 8:13 PM, detroitguy said:

Hi Data,

I like to stay busy as well.  I remember you mentioning you had some nice hobbies.  I think one was photography and another was leading a walking group.  Are you still pursuing them?

I don't do photography so much now.  Perhaps in the summer I will take it up again.

The walking group is still very active though, I really do enjoy that,

On 13/03/2016 at 0:22 AM, lonelyheartemma said:

It's nice to see you again Data.

I think it's really good to choose activities to boost your mood. Je parle francais un peu. Bonne chance avec ton francais. Tu peux parler avec moi si tu veux. (I hope that's right, it's supposed to say I speak French a bit and good luck with your French and you can talk it to me if you like.)

Merci

Archived