Mental Health Forums

Thread for BPD illicit drug users on benefits

successful_workthru

Hello

I am writing this thread to appeal for help from sufferers of BPD or PTSD or CPTSD or ADHD, and who are receiving benefits from the DWP

I am nearly 50 and have tried to get a diagnosis all my life.

In Jan 2015, things started looking positive, when I was referred to an autism assessor. Although he felt I had some autistic traits, he did not specify which, as he felt like I was displaying signs of ADHD.  He knew I was a substance misuser, but he acknowledged that although it's harder to diagnose, its not impossible. He also told me that lots of adults with ADHD have had amphetamine addictions. I used to be addicted to amphetamine, but now I am only addicted to pregabalin and valium.

I am tapering off pregabalin, and tapered off valium once. I misuse drugs not to get high, but to get through the day.

I cannot cope with people, they overwhelm me. I get more frustrated and stressed around them and when I get stressed, I have this strange behaviour. I lose control of my temper and turn it inwards on myself, banging my head on the wall, or with objects, bitin myself, hitting myself, etc etc I have done this all my life, but I cannot seem to get the cpn or any other mental health staff to understand as they always blame the drugs, no matter how much I stress I have been like this all my life.

Back to the autism assessment, I Got referred for an ADHD assessment and saw a nurse who said that I displayed signs of ADHD but would need to return to the clinic to see the psychiatrist who can diagnose for sure, in case it's just anxiety. I have a lot of adhd traits and they have interered with my schooling, my work, my relationships and many other things.

Anyway, when the day came for me to see the ADHD diagnoser, I just could not face making the 45min train journey and bus ride to the clinic so I told them I had flu and they were really sympathetic and said they would send out another appointment.

A week went by and no letter received from them with new appt, so I rang and they said they would send one out, then, half an hour later, i got a call from a private number saying the clini did not fund patients from my county anymore and I would have to apply for funding from my GP who said she will when I am off the drugs. The drug agency are really dragging their feet, and i said to the CPN that I had to score illicit valium in the meantime to avoid withdrawals. The CPN said not to come off it too quick as I tried to and got withdrawals so went back on. This means I have to keep using illicit valium in the meantime, but the illicit valium could contain any dose, and i need an even dose to taper from.

I also think I have PTSD from past chronic long term emotoinal abuse, but I never thought to mention this to my CPN who I have seen about 3 or 4 times.

My ESA/DLA reassessments could be due at any time, and as you only get 4 weeks to complete the form and get all the evidence together, I Was advised by benefitsandwork to prepare it in advance, so that when the ESA50 comes in, you can just fill it in and send it all off, but my CPN said she would not write anything until I get my ESA50, despite me saying I Wanted to be prepared in advance, to reduce the stress I am feeling. Same with DLA or PIP as it's now known. I am on a lifetime DLA award, but  I heard that the DWP are reassessing lifetime award claimants for DLA to PIP first. I don't think I can cope with having to contact the CPN within the four weeks of receiving the forms because its  not enough time, as I only see her once every 2-3 weeks. i won't be seeing her for another 7-8 weeks, because she said that is  how long the psychiatrist will take to send for me, as she is referring me to a psychiatrist on my request.

She kept saying she does not know what she can do for me, even tough I reiterated the problems I have, see bullet points below

1. I've never been able to go out witout crying or panicking. I get home deliveries and use taxis. Can only go out if I use codeine.

2. Can't tolerate stress or frustration, causes meltdowns flailing arms and legs, hitting and biting self, throwing things, damaging things.

3. Cannot connect or relate with people, phobic of them, easily upset.

4. Vulnerable, can't take care of self, easily exploited and fooled.

5. Never had zest for life, no libido, cant be intimate, cannot keep friends, vulnerable to abuse. Bad family relationships.

6. Lethagic, no motivation, used to be called lazy.

7. Could never control emotions.

8. Feel sick or faint during conflicts of any sort.

9. Forgetful, make lots of errors, the chaos of my life is what fuels the anxiety.

10. Get over excited or the opposite, no happy medium.

11. Impatient

12. Can't organise or prioritise

13. Addictions, was gambling, then drink, then drugs

14. In conversations I fly from one subject to another, and interrupt.

15. I miss important things out when reporting something, or passing on messages. Can't answer questions on the spot.

16. Get meltdowns if I don't get enough solitude or privacy.

17. Self medicate to stop self breaking down or falling apart not to get high.

18. Sleep in same clothes or dont get dressed fpr days, I use wet wipes on vaginal and anal areas to avoid smelling.

19. The world moves too fast for me

She didn't seem, from my view to know what all the fuss was about.

I also showed her two boxes of pills that I had planned to OD on, because someone online said that the particular med I obtained could kill me, but I was put off by the doctor telling me that it can't kill me. She wanted to know why I told the doctor, and I told her that the GP has records and I Wanted it noting down on my records that I had been planning suicide.

She could not understanad why I was so worried about benefits, and I Wanted her to know I was not being mercenary, I just didnt want to lose my home if my ESA/DLA was stopped.

Even though I have seen the CPN 3 or 4 times, i know there is important stuff I have forgotten to tell her, but I will not get chance now, as I won't be seeing her until my psychiatrists appointment.

I have seen loads of shrinks in the past and none of them have been able to give me a diagnosis.

I think I have ADHD and I have CPTSD and possibly BPD but I get the impression that my CPN doesnt believe me.

When I had the autism tests, questionnaires was sent out to my mum, who did not put down the fact that I lost my temper and self harmed even from being a toddler.

I never had chance to tell the cpn about PTSD because of the limitted amount of time we have together due to her heavy caseload. I'm worried that she might think I am making things up.

When I told her I qualify for DLA carers, which I get, I told her I leave appliances switched on, she sais why don't have a caerer who comes in once an hour and even then, ,what about the other 23hrs of the day? I said because the benefit is based on what you NEED not what you GET.

Same with the ADHD tests sent out to my mum, she failed to tell them important things about me when I Was a kid, and I could not produce any schohol reports that had ADHD traits as I am 49 years old and have been left school years, so most reports were lost.

If my CPN doesn't understand what all the fuss is about, how am I going to get my diagnosis(s) from my psychiatrist?

If, like my CPN says, none of them will provide evidence, if they discharge me, how am I going to get the evidence required to demonstrate to the DWP that my outbursts of rage are a safety risk and I have care needs that qualify for some level of PIP?

I read on some literature online (dunno if it's true) that a GP's letter of medical evidence does not carry much weight if you have mental illness, but I could not stand the stress of the appeals process, I think that would finish me off.

I have now booked in with a drugs agency to help me get off drugs, even though substance misuse is a symptom of an underlying disorder WHICH I WANT DIAGNOSING so i can have an idea what drives my addiction/

I worry because I feel that the CPN does not believe I would lose my temper and throw a tantrum outside if I was not on illicit drugs.

I am relying on illicit valium, as the drugs agency and GP are takign ages to decide if they will give me a proper supervised reduction and script of valium, and I will stop taking other drugs, but I am scaerd of what will happen to me if i lose my temper as I have given myself black eyes, split my head open, and even tried to strangle myself with a scarf one time.

Considering I am very near suicidal, the CPN doesn't seem phased, in fact it gives me the creeps a bit that my death should mean so little to her, like suicide is normal. She said I seem to want to live, but I said I fear being in a position where I am forced to take my own life in the future, and that suicide is a last resort.

Could anyone help me with what to say to the shrink, my CPN wil accompany me.

I want to stay in the support group because if I end up doing work related activity and having one of my turns, threatening the safety of others, that would scare the life out of me, but if no one is prepared to write evidence then what?

Also, benefitsandwork say the DWP want specific evidence to qualify for support group reg 35, where you are a safety risk, and the GP's notes I have had in the past have not specified the evidence the DWP needed, but, back then, I had a psych nurse who was prepared to write me a letter of evidence that helped get me in the support group.

Sorry this post is long, but I woulld appreciate help on it and again, I dont mean to offend

Do the DWP view illicit drug use as a bad thing or do they view is as something that makes you unfit for work related activity as well as work?

Sorry for all the questions, thanks

• 2 weeks later...

hi ya, just wondered how u got the CPN without seeing psychiatrist?

i am going to be going through same thing as i am on DLA and haven't been asked yet to reapply

Is your CPN due to your past drug abuse or something? 

Forget ur CPN, when u see ur pdoc u tell her what is going on and what has happened in the past. The main thing is they will look at what is happening now with u and what danger or whatever u come out with. In the past before i got diagnosed is why didn't u tell us and why are u not trying to help urself. both is contradicting. Where i am from the north is that it is the so call rule is you have to treat people with personality disorders and everything else i dont know..In england how they deal with PD i have no clue. To me regardless is u say what u mean, do what u do and learn how to help urself. xx

Hi Success,

Whilst I would never dream of offering practical advice to you.......as I'm a fellow sufferer and also I don't understand the system myself fully, I will say DO NOT GIVE UP.

I was and am being pushed from pillar to post to get the help I need. The analogy I use when trying to explain to people how I feel is that of a pinball machine. It just seems there is a lack of communication between departments, all of them with ever dwindling resources.

The  only solid advice I will give is to contact MIND. From the small, self funding charity they used to be they seem to have grown into a great resource for immediate help. I know this from personal experience. Perhaps give them a try,

Kim

On 24/04/2016 at 4:41 AM, Kimboski said:

Hi Success,

Whilst I would never dream of offering practical advice to you.......as I'm a fellow sufferer and also I don't understand the system myself fully, I will say DO NOT GIVE UP.

I was and am being pushed from pillar to post to get the help I need. The analogy I use when trying to explain to people how I feel is that of a pinball machine. It just seems there is a lack of communication between departments, all of them with ever dwindling resources.

The  only solid advice I will give is to contact MIND. From the small, self funding charity they used to be they seem to have grown into a great resource for immediate help. I know this from personal experience. Perhaps give them a try,

Kim

Hi Kim and thanks for your post.

The MIND in our area just want to concentrate on running activity groups, which are fine, but sometimes we need a bit more help. Do you mean to contact the national MIND.

Our loal MIND lost the contract off the council a few years ago. They self fund now.

Sorry to hear that Workthru.......it's been quite the opposite where I am. I used to volunteer for them around 10+ years ago and know that they begged for every penny and were constantly frustrated by not being able to fund their projects.

Now that I have become a 'service user' they have plenty more on the go.

It is such a shame and quite an outrage that this should be the case. As my GP said to me 'it's so much easier to shut down a mental facility than it is an A&E department'....which is true.

The sad fact is that it really is false economics and lazy logic to shut down, or cut back on any mental health spend.

I'm eternally grateful for the help they give me...........which, btw, is so much better than the NHS care.

Please don't give up! Chain yourself to a desk if need be, so that you get heard and helped :)

Kim

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/04/2016 at 0:34 AM, Barebones said:

hi ya, just wondered how u got the CPN without seeing psychiatrist?

i am going to be going through same thing as i am on DLA and haven't been asked yet to reapply

Is your CPN due to your past drug abuse or something? 

Forget ur CPN, when u see ur pdoc u tell her what is going on and what has happened in the past. The main thing is they will look at what is happening now with u and what danger or whatever u come out with. In the past before i got diagnosed is why didn't u tell us and why are u not trying to help urself. both is contradicting. Where i am from the north is that it is the so call rule is you have to treat people with personality disorders and everything else i dont know..In england how they deal with PD i have no clue. To me regardless is u say what u mean, do what u do and learn how to help urself. xx

Hi Barebones

I was at my neighbourhood wellbeing group, just a few members from the local church running an acticity group for people in our street.  I told one of the people there that I had  a cocktail of drugs I intended to take at Christmas, the man is a personal long term friend and he and me have had some frank discussions about suicide in the past.

Without my consent, (in retrospect I don't mind and am not mad at him) he rang the GP, who referred me to primary care, and I saw a primary care nurse, who I was in with for quite a while and she took copious notes, which was encouraging as I really felt she was listening to me. She didn't seem to know what CPTSD was, but as she deemed me a suicide risk enough to warrant the care of a CPN, I was allocated one, but I aint seen her since I wrote this original post.

Sorry this reply is late.

Best of luck with your own DLA thing and lets hope we are both at the back of the queue when it comes to handing out invites to apply for PIP.

As for my past drug abuse and CPN, when the CPN first saw me, she asked if I had engaged with Turning Point A drug agency where I live, and I told her I hadn't had the guts to at that point but I would, and I did the following week.

They passed me back to my GP saying they were not commissioned to do benzo tapers.

My GP passed me back to them, asking me to ask if they would write her a letter telling her what they can do to support my benzo addiction.

I went back to the drug agency who would not commit themselves either way, when I asked if they would write to my GP as per her request, they asked me to get my GP to write a list of drugs I am prescribed plus drugs I am not prescribed.

By this time, I was so fed up of running between the two, I feared I would lose it, so I rang the drug agency who said that they had my GPs letter, but put me on hold, and then they came back saying I should go back to my GP as it is a mental  health matter and not a drug matter, i dont have physical dependencies on opiates or alcohol, which is what they mainly deal with.

I was hysterical on the phone with them, all the bouncing around, good job I had a supply of valium otherwise i would have been up shit creek. The drug agency said i should dial 999 if I go into a fit.

Anyway, about two weeks ago, as luck wwould have it, I got to speak to the head GP of the surgery who wrote to the drug agency, I have not seen the CPN since, but I've engaged with the drug agency as much as I could, anymore being fobbed off and I will lose the will to live.

My main worry is that the CPN might think I'm lying. Before the psych sees me, she will have briefed him on my casee, but there is loads that I have not had the chance to tell her, that is relevant. I have even opened a document on my hard drive, so when I think of things i think he needs to know, i willl put them down.

I did not get to tell the CPN much, because much time was taken discussing the palava I had with the drug agency and my drug habits in general. My mood at baseline is always, and has always been too low to get through a day without breaking down, I find people too overwhelming. I find them intimidaiting. I can tell wronguns really early on, yet at the same time, I am really niaive and gullible.

Thanks for the suggestions. I plan to take a bullet pointed list, because it's snappy and to the point, and in these time-obsessed days where they try to process as many patients as possible, they always find that helpful, GP's especially.

Im sorry for the  long poost, i find it hard not to go off at a tangent.

On 26/04/2016 at 9:15 PM, Kimboski said:

Sorry to hear that Workthru.......it's been quite the opposite where I am. I used to volunteer for them around 10+ years ago and know that they begged for every penny and were constantly frustrated by not being able to fund their projects.

It is such a shame and quite an outrage that this should be the case. As my GP said to me 'it's so much easier to shut down a mental facility than it is an A&E department'....which is true.

The sad fact is that it really is false economics and lazy logic to shut down, or cut back on any mental health spend.

I'm eternally grateful for the help they give me...........which, btw, is so much better than the NHS care.

Please don't give up! Chain yourself to a desk if need be, so that you get heard and helped :)

Kim

You volunteered for mental health services?

I don't think it's any accident that their budget is much lower than physical illness. they know what they are doing. Mental illness can not only make life miserable for the sufferer and those around them, it can also cause physical illness.

My stresshead father had an aortic anneurysm, my mum used to always say he would bust a blood vessell one day and he did, and funnily enough, 3 days before his death, I wrote in my journal, "my dad is such a stress head, I am suprised he has made it to 72yrs of age without dropping dead with a heart attack" and he did, uncanny :o

I wouldnt be suprised if the government hadn't factored suicides into their genocide program. The harsh benefit rules have killled or helped to kill over 91,000 people.

Think of all the diseases caused by poverty, hospitals are seeing illnesses that were eradicated after the war.

I use a private telephone counsellor which is as much as i can afford, shes great, but I wish I could afford to use her more, she gives me extra time on top, very generous, known her a while, she's helped me through some really tough times.

Do you get your mh treatment privately?

In what way is it better than nhs?

nhs cannot afford psychotherapy, it used cheaper cbt, tries to throw antidepressants at you, tries to 'blame' for want of a better word, you, more, now money is more scarce, ie, take responsibility, etc etc

On 24/04/2016 at 4:41 AM, Kimboski said:

Hi Success,

Kim

Sorry you are being pushed from pillar to post, I can't stand that, it brings something weird out in me, I just lose it, and I don't mean my temper, I just go hysterical, or cry or at worst hurt myself in frustration, etc Yeah pinballl's a good analogy, I can't stand being that silver ball, cos my little silver ball explodes with frustration, I just cannot tolerate frustration, which is another symptom of something they need to diagnose so I can get the help I need, even if its self-help, at least with a diagnosis, when self-helping, I'll know where to look, which is most appropriate for me, say if I had BPD, I would use these boards more, at the moment, I feel as if I have some BPD traits.

Our local MIND concentrates on activities to distract, its nice, the people are nice, but as I have my own counsellor, they would not counsell me on top of my own counsellor which is fair enough.

My counsellor has helped me through loads of difficult patches with my family, I am the family scapegoat, used as an emotoinal punch-bag, no respect from any o them so i moved away finally at 34yrs of age.

Yes, I volunteered for them for quite a while. This was when I thought I was 'just' an alcoholic and was going through a dry period which actually lasted 7 years.

In reality, I was ill but focused all my energy on not drinking (thinking that was my only issue) and focused on chasing money! That became my new drug. I then became a helper at one of their drop-in centres on Saturdays and eventually a befriender of an evening. All the while holding down a high pressure sales job and focusing on money.

The wheels came off my little wagon after losing both my dad and brother in the space of 3 years............I just lost it. I tried to self medicate with booze and the rest is history.

Needless to say, I lost all my money, a 25 year career, wife and in the end very nearly my life. I could not get off the rollercoaster of emotional pain and numbed it in any way I could.

I am reaching a point of balance; also the awareness of my condition has helped no end.

I used to pay for private therapy but now, as I have not got a pot to p**s in, I get help from MIND.

On 16/05/2016 at 1:10 AM, Kimboski said:

Yes, I volunteered for them for quite a while. This was when I thought I was 'just' an alcoholic and was going through a dry period which actually lasted 7 years.

In reality, I was ill but focused all my energy on not drinking (thinking that was my only issue) and focused on chasing money! That became my new drug. I then became a helper at one of their drop-in centres on Saturdays and eventually a befriender of an evening. All the while holding down a high pressure sales job and focusing on money.

The wheels came off my little wagon after losing both my dad and brother in the space of 3 years............I just lost it. I tried to self medicate with booze and the rest is history.

Needless to say, I lost all my money, a 25 year career, wife and in the end very nearly my life. I could not get off the rollercoaster of emotional pain and numbed it in any way I could.

I am reaching a point of balance; also the awareness of my condition has helped no end.

I used to pay for private therapy but now, as I have not got a pot to p**s in, I get help from MIND.

Have you heard of Doctor Gabor Mate

He is a drug addiction expert and reckons it comes from un-met emotional needs.

Our emotions are vital, they're our link to our intuition, the part of us that accurately perceives and knows what to do

Drgabormate.com

He stopped me feeliing guilty about my drink and drug issues. I'm 6wks dry but struggling with drugs, but I have faith that I will ill that addiction void with something that meets  my emotional needs and provides me with a passion.

I hope the same or you

Thanks very much....... I know that my drinking is a symptom and not my illness. My emotional, security and loving needs have never been met.

I'll take a look now.

Thank you.

On 26/04/2016 at 9:15 PM, Kimboski said:

Kim

hi kim, when you say much better than nhs care, who do you mean, MIND or drug services? sorry for my confusion.

On 16/05/2016 at 1:10 AM, Kimboski said:

I'm so glad that MIND are helping  you.

Thanks Workthru, it is appreciated.

From what it seems, where MIND is well funded they are able to do a lot more.

IT's such a shame it's not universal, so that everyone can benefit from their help.

23 hours ago, Kimboski said:

Thanks Workthru, it is appreciated.

From what it seems, where MIND is well funded they are able to do a lot more.

IT's such a shame it's not universal, so that everyone can benefit from their help.

Hi Kim

Can you point me towards any online information about the more MIND is funded, they are able to do a lot more?

The MIND where is live is a local independent Mental Health Charity, and provides County-wide services. We are a voluntary organisation affiliated to Mind, working towards a better life for people diagnosed (or not), labelled and treated as mentally ill.

Six Peer Support Group Centres (drop-in) , and a professional Counselling Service based at our Head Office location.  In addition we provide specific support groups for Carers and Men.  We also provide Mental Health Awareness training to support local businesses.

Our dedicated and professional staff and volunteers are committed to the personal care of vulnerable people with, or without, mental health issues. We are committed to helping our service users lead independent lives within the community, and where possible to undertake volunteering or training, and in some cases to return to paid employment.

We are a charity that relies exclusively on donations and fundraising to generate the income needed to provide our mental health services. We do not receive any statutory funding or funding from national Mind, so please donate to us if you can by clicking the “Donate” button. We really appreciate it – thank you.

This sounds like our local MIND won't be able to do much. I have a friend up north and the lady at his MIND was able to get his fit-for-work with the DWP decision overturned by writing them a letter saying he is unfit for work and that working would make his mental health deteriorate.

Hi Workthru

I'm sorry but I can't point you to any information to give you specific info. If it helps, the one I use is DGS MIND (Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley). I was actually sent to them by my NHS psych team.

And the difference I saw when I went was amazing!

From the relatively small, penny pinching team I worked with all those years ago, they now had many services and were a much bigger affair, had more staff and offered more services. It was a casual remark that they are now better funded when I remarked how much bigger and active they seemed now. The range of what they could offer me seemed more extensive than before. I'm sorry I can't give you more detailed info......as you can imagine, my mind wasn't on their finances. I was just grateful for the help.

My psych team also gave me lots of info about other outside services I could approach and it just gave me the impression that a lot has been outsourced in my area. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I will try and dig a little deeper for you if you want?

All the best

Kim

On 25/05/2016 at 1:08 AM, Kimboski said:

Hi Workthru

I'm sorry but I can't point you to any information to give you specific info. If it helps, the one I use is DGS MIND (Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley). I was actually sent to them by my NHS psych team.

And the difference I saw when I went was amazing!

From the relatively small, penny pinching team I worked with all those years ago, they now had many services and were a much bigger affair, had more staff and offered more services. It was a casual remark that they are now better funded when I remarked how much bigger and active they seemed now. The range of what they could offer me seemed more extensive than before. I'm sorry I can't give you more detailed info......as you can imagine, my mind wasn't on their finances. I was just grateful for the help.

My psych team also gave me lots of info about other outside services I could approach and it just gave me the impression that a lot has been outsourced in my area. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I will try and dig a little deeper for you if you want?

All the best

Kim

Hi, our Mind, sounds like the small penny pinching outfit that yours was years ago.

The services are restricted, you now have to pay £2 to get into the groups but they are lenient if you are on your backside.

its a postcode lottery-i dunno if i can contact the larger national mind organisation. ours mean well, theyre just self funding, so pennny pinching is the order of the day.

1 hour ago, Kimboski said:

Have you tried CRI, which has now been named CGI?

who are they please

Well, the CRI were a government funded initiative that helped with addiction issues and ran drop-in centres and had organised groups for group therapy etc.

I went there a couple of years ago but it was pretty poor in my area. They have now changed to CGL I think and I am going to give them another go, in fact gonna contact them today.

From what I gather their remit is now larger and they have a wealth of resources for people like us........that's what I want to find out about.

I think google is your best friend here, it'll be able to give you far more info than I could.

But I will check in later, after I have spoken to them, to let you know what info I have found out.

Kim

The upshot of speaking to them.......well, it seems they are a little in a 'transition' phase. The good news is that I have an informal appointment for their drop-in centre for an assessment..........wish me luck.

Kim

The upshot of speaking to them.......well, it seems they are a little in a 'transition' phase. The good news is that I have an informal appointment for their drop-in centre for an assessment..........wish me luck.

Kim

I wish you all the luck in the world Kimboski.

2 hours ago, Kimboski said:

Cheers thanks.

Did ya manage to see if they operate in your area, and services they offer there?

Do you mean MIND

Yeah they do, but they are self funding so limited resources, like time limited counselling which to me is dangerous, finishing right in the middle, with counselling ou need all the time you need.

No, I meant CRI or CGL as they are now.

And you are so right about being left right in the middle........its happened to me as well before and was a frightening time!

No, I meant CRI or CGL as they are now.

And you are so right about being left right in the middle........its happened to me as well before and was a frightening time!

what is CGL, if they can help, I may well contact them.

In the middle? do you mean left in middle of ADHD tests? yeah i was gutted.

GOOD news, I have finallly been diagnosed as having Borderline Personality Disorder. Psychiatrist fully understood I abuse drugs to get through day, not to get high, us BPD'ers need something, cos BPD is hard. Fancy that, Ive been here 7yrs, felt a lot in common with lots of you and finally now, I can engage more fully and relate more now that I know for sure I am borderline, all positive for me, good news, even though I didnt get a clean bill of psych health, I needed that diagnosis, cos I felt like I have so much in common with you people here with BPD and it drove me mad until today when my psychiatrist validated it for e.

Archived