Mental Health Forums

whats happened?

Barebones

What has happened to this place? used to be so busy why has it died?

I know it had updates and probs but what is happening i guess its all gone which is such a shame and im guilty in not being back like i was. So much has happened and found things hard.

sry josh and lilly thought you be here for ever. get intouch if u ever want to. x

People are still here barebones - yes it is very quiet but most core members pop in from time to time.  I think the updates upset a lot of people and things have struggled since then.  I wish it was busier too. There is lots I'd like to talk about / receive support with but daren't post as getting no responses is heartbreaking.  Hope you are ok anyway. X

thanks for updating me, just wondered what happened. i know last time i was here was the new updates and i upset someone, but thought maybe things would sort itself out.

will keep a check and see how things are x im hardly online howadays so as i said hard. just need to find a routine.

will like i said will try and come xx 

Ive been less on for a while as Ive had my own issues but for the last few months I am here every day again. Just quiet so not much to do for me....

Makes me sad too.

maybe the need to advertise more or something? 

Haven't looked to see if there is another forum, due to i always thought this would be here.

Other thing i guess is that BPD is the norm now to be diognosed which weird is im going through things with daughter who is 17 now and gp said she may have personality disorder which i know u cant diagnose until after 18 and really after that. fuck knows.

thanks for replying xx will check in more.

NIce to see you BB, I suppose it is excepted that life changes and how people seek help changes too, I realized not too long ago that I have been here 10 years? Of course my life has changed for the better and I have grown into my own life, I like to pop around, but without the constant weighted pain, I am working and out more. Sorry to hear about your daughter, I am sure it they would have talked about such things as teen PD's back in my days, the Dr.'s may well have said the same about me too. I think it still is a catch-all phrase for willfulness and self harm. I hope you are well.

thanks blue, yeah i know things change and also what help is around.

Its late so sry im not replying fully had long day at work and again tomo xx

will keep checking though here. 

Hey bb how are you? Iv only just started popping back once in a while. Guess life got in the way of keeping in touch and i found it hard for a while admitting i needed help as badly as i did x

I've been away for ages as well but thought I'd check in.  Nice to see some familiar faces like Lily-Bee and Tray still here.  Yay!  :)

So is the chat room still going or has that closed down?

xx

Cool!  I clicked on it, and it said "error", so I didn't know if it was still working or not.

Maybe if we can get this site busy again we'll have enough people to get it going again.  Maybe it's just feeling sad and unloved because no one is here.  :crying_anim:

I think with all the changes to the sites software and things people are finding this site more difficult to use

its not very easy to use anymore i've found

Archived