Mental Health Forums

So much has happened since...

maddy harper

So much has happened since i last posted here

i've moved house so i'm not in east anglia anymore, i'm about an hour away from london now

i'm having my diagnosis relooked at as i don't strictly fit the borderline profile

there are various other eliments in my disorder not just bpd

currently coming off clorpromazine

i wouldn't reccomend  that forr anyone to be on 

i think its a nasty drug my self as it has so many side effects

i've started playing flute and am really enjoying it

hopeing everyone on here is as well as they can be with their issues and all.

chat soon, maddy

I've got bi polar elliments

scizsophrenic elliments

psycottic ones and others as well

i've got a second harp now as well so i'm enjoying getting back in to that...

so glad i can access here again as i havent been able to for sevral years as the brouser couldn't understand the layout of the site but it does now so thats good...

I'm using an i phone to post...

i'm accessing this phone through its brouser 

The browser didn't understand the layout of the site for ages.... It was really annoying!!

i'm coming to terms with the fact that i may have been miss diagnosed

the shrink thinks i may have sinisthesia as i see colours when music's being played iether live or on the radio or cd.

i also hear orkestras as well as other instruments 

my life's not dull thats for sure

the strange thing is, since i started reduceing my chlorpromazine my instruments have dissapeared so i don't understand that

• 5 months later...

Sorry i aint posted here.

have just had my doctor try and stop a manic phase from going to bad before i landed back up in hospital again.

the 16 month stint i did in one from 2011 till 2012 was enough to last a life time.

he's given me Zopiclone as well as my usual night Clonazepam which seems to be working (fingers crossed so far.)

hope next year is better than this one... this one's been rubbish what with battleing the system and hardly getting anywhere.

i now have a mental health advicate as well as my c m h t worker who i will see on the 25th so will keep you posted as to how that goes.

also had an eating disorder assessment on the 10th of this month to see what can be done there to help me and there is groop theropy starting up in jan so i'm going to that and after the groop theropy the individual treetment can begin as the psycho theropist will have a better idea as to what i struggle with...

Archived