Mental Health Forums

Hi, i'm back...

maddy harper

hi again...

i aint been on here because i havent been able to access this site due to all the changes that have happened to it over the last cupple of years but finally i can now access it as it must have been configured for apple devices finally

my life's been difficult with out this place  and i've had to struggle on my own with out much psych input

now that i've moved from where i use to live things are looking up

i go to a craft groop on a tuesday for blind people so i get to make a right mess with different things like grout

all the people there are so enspiring as they have had sight and lost it

having no sight from birth i cant even begin to understand what thats like...

i cant say that living in my old house was a total waste of time as i learned to play the flute where as if i hadn't moved there i don't think i would have picked one up let alone learning how to play one

i still have my guinea pig and dreads but my guide dog retired at the start of last year and it broke my heart

i really miss her very much...

not looking to getting another one yet as i need to heal in my head and heart before i even begin to considder bringing another dog in to my life

H

I feel really disconected from life at the moment as my meds are being tinkered with so my moods are all over the place at the moment, nothing new therre...

SOOOOOO good to see you Maddy!! Welcome back!  I know a lot of us were worried about you with all the changes to the site so it is fabulous to hear from you. Big hugs!! XXX

Now i've got it back i feel so full of releef as now i have somewhere to come to talk about how i feel...

Welcome back Maddy, even though I don't know you yet :)

So very sorry for the loss of your dog..........it would break my heart too x

Kim

Hi maddy!! Yes it is great to know about you.

I don't come here very often but I and many others others wondered quite a lot if you were ok. 

Hugs and I too am sorry for the loss of your dog. xxx

Archived